Bosch denso delphi code generating common rail diese injector test bench
1.Full-automatic operation, high precision, automatically setup test plans, multiple protection of the injector tester machine.
2.Real-time display of fuel injection and back-flow curve, automatic testing the fuel quantity of all working conditions, automatic generation of report after testing.
3.Industrial computer real-time control, Windows operating system, built-in display, touch screen operation.
- Equipped with Boschgenuine CP1 pump, which can drive various solenoid valve common rail injectors and piezoelectric CRDI injectors, testing the fuel quantity under different working conditions.
- Accurately distinguish the injectors'defaults , for example, missing cylinders, knock cylinders, or speed limiters when the injector working on the engine.
- Testing diesel fuel can be heating or cooling automatic
- Cleaning the common rail injectors by high pressure flushing.
- The common rail injector tester has the Short-circuit protection, ground protection, overpressure protection during the testing.
- Software advantage: Intelligent algorithm isused on this injector tester machine, to automatically calibrate the fuel quantity of the new injector, and generate test plan after calibration.
- Automatic measurement of the common rail injectors under different working conditions, automatic analysis of measurement results, and generation of reports
- User can customize parameters such as rail pressure, pulse width, and fuel injectiontime when using this diesel fuel injector tester.
- Data backup, system software and function upgrade by romote control.
- Frequencyinverter equipped to achieve testing function under different speed conditions
- Testing data same as Bosch, Denso, Delphi original data, accuracy can reach the original level
- The precision filteris used before fuel comes to flow sensor, can effectively keep the sensor clean and extend the flow sensor usage life.
|Rotation speed controlling:||inverter|
|Power supply:||220V 50/60HZ|
|Fuel tank:||8 liters|
|Fuel temperature controlling :||40±2ºC|
|Filtration:||less than 5μm|
|Machine size:||700×600×670 mm|