Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Weifang, Shandong, China
The product removes weak magnetic impurities from granular or coarse powder materials, and is used for the purification of ceramics, glass, refractories, and abrasives and other non-metallic minerals, chemical industry, food, medicine, dry pre-selection of weak magnetic minerals such as hematite and limonite, and dry ore dressing of manganese ore.
1. The reasonable combination of permanent magnet drum and permanent magnet roller makes the iron removal effect better.
2. The drum is adopted a new type of compensation magnetic model magnetic system, magnetic field strength can reach 8000GS, magnetic field strength is higher, suction is stronger.
3. Magnetic cylinder can be made to turn over to improve the net removal rate. Roller and magnet roller speed can be adjusted to adapt wider particle size and yield requirements.
4. The magnetic roller adopts a polymagnetic composite magnetic system with a magnetic field strength of 15000GS and a higher gradient.
5. The controllable feeding system guarantees the homogeneity of the material flowing through the magnetic field. The conveyor belt is made of special materials and with good wear resistance.
6. The product can a clean weak magnetic oxideutomatically, can guarantee long-term trouble-free operation.
7. The equipment has a dust-removing port and concentrated dust emission to meet the requirements of environmental protection.
|Moder||Roller length(mm)||Magneric Field Strength of Roller(Gs)||Magretic Field Strength of Drum(Gs)||Belt thickness(mm)||Materials Size(um)||Capacity(t/h)||Drum Driving Power(KW)|
Our customers :
Mob: +86 18678029069
If you have any questions, pls don't hesitated to contacting me anytime.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us