With PFPE Heat Transfer and Fluorinated Fluids, Galden is a high-performance brand for various applications.
PFPE Fluorinated Fluids & Heat Transfer Fluid:
Galden® is a line of high-performance, perfluorinated, inert polyether fluids used for temperature management and leak testing in various high-tech applications. They are ideal fluids for applications with component immersion, wafer etching, ion implantation, radar equipment, transformers, power supplies, chillers, cooling towers, and freeze dryers.
Galden fluids were developed to meet the increasingly demanding and diversified needs of the Semiconductor, Electrical, Nuclear, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Aerospace industries.
- Fluids contain nine coolants with boiling points between 55°C and 270°C
- Perfluorinated, inert polyethers have a high resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Compatible with metals, ceramics, plastics, and elastomers
- Fluids have low viscosity, no hydrogen in the molecular structure, and low water absorption
- Excellent for use in direct immersion cooling and indirect cooling applications
- Nonflammable, nontoxic, and safe for the environment
Galden HT heat transfer fluid series