1.Product DescriptionChemical Name: Dimethyl Silicone Fluid / Polydimethylsiloxane
CAS NO.: 63148-62-9
Molecular Formula: (C2H6OSi)n
* Non-toxic and tasteless * Good expansibility and compatibility
* Easy to smear, erase and polish * Good thermal stability and water resistance
* Low environmental hazards * Low surface energy and Low reactivity
* Medical and health care
* Mechanical fluid
* Surface-active material
|ITEM OF ANALYSIS||UNIT||METHODS OF ANALYSIS||STANDARD|
|Appearance||-||GB 30612-2014||Colorless Viscous Liquid|
|Loss on Drying( 150ºC/3h)||%||GB 30612-2014||≤0.5|
|Specific Gravity(25ºC) ||g/cm3||GB/T 5009.2||0.964~0.977|
|Refractive index(25ºC)||-||GB 30612-2014||1.400~1.405|
It can be used alone and has good solubility in anhydrous alcohol and most solvents.
6.Safety & Storage
* Be careful when handling volatile silicone oil at the flash point temperature.
* Keep away from fire and direct sunlight. Keep in dry and well-ventilated place.
* Store in a clean, airtight plastic or coated iron drum with a shelf life of 36 months.
* At higher temperatures, organosilicon oil is sensitive to contamination by strong acids, strong bases, and some metal compounds and oxidants.
* The oxidizer may also increase the viscosity of the silicone oil. It is recommended to check the flash point of the silicone oil regularly to monitor the safety of operation.
* Flammability conditions may exist if silicone oil smokes.
* This product is not expressly stated to be applicable to medical or pharmaceutical applications. Do not use for human injection.
7.PackagingIn 200kg iron drum, 950kg IBC
8.Contact InformationYichang Collin Silicone Material Co., Ltd.
Factory Adress:Xingshan Economic Development District,Yichang,Hubei,China
Add:No.15 Nanxiang 3rd Road,Science City,Huangpu District,Guangzhou,China