Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
|Product name||Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate|
|Appearance||Light Green powder|
|Package||1Kg/25Kg/Drum or As per your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places ,keep away from strong light|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
*Only selected data is represented here, for a full set of specifications we refer to our Specifications sheet.
|Appearance||Light Green powder||Complies|
|Conclusion||The result conforms the standard|
1) Ferrous sulfate is used in Nutritional Supplement. Together with other iron compounds, ferrous sulfate is
used to fortify foods and treat iron deficiency anemia. Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect
associated with the administrationof oral supplements. Stool softeners often are prescribed to prevent
2) Ferrous sulfate is used in Colorant Ferrous. sulfate can also be used to stain concete and some limetones and
sandstones a yellowish rust color.
3) Ferrous sulfate is used in Water Treatment. Ferrous sulfate has been applied for the purification of water by
flocculation and for phosphate removal in municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent eutrophication of surface water bodies.
1) Professional Supplier for many years with advanced facility
2) Factory Price with best quantity
3) Accept Custom Order, Avaliable in thickness and package
4) Offer OEM Service
5) Professional Service and on-time delivery
6) Samples Small quantity are available at any time
How to Contact Us?
If you are interested in our products, Please Send your Inquiry Details in the Below
Click "Send" Now!