Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
As known, fish and shrimp need oxygen to survive. In aquaculture, the oxygen is dissolved in the body of water. Aquaculture farms can be more productive by increasing the number of aquatic species for a given water volume (also known as stocking density). However, as the number of aquatic species increases, the demand for oxygen increases as well. Fish Farm /Shrimp Farm Oxygen Generator /Oxygen Concentrator can help to improve the concentration of oxygen in the water,then ncrease the survival rate of fish and shrimp.
As shown in the flow chart on the right.
The Oxygen Generator/ Oxygen concentrator is mainly constituted of air compressor, air cooler, air buffer tank, switching valve, adsorber and oxygen balance tank. After the dust particles are removed by the suction inlet filter, the raw air is pressurized to 3~ 4BARg by the air compressor and enters into adsorber. The adsorber take off the water, carbon dioxide and a small amount of other gas components by the activated alumina that was filled at the bottom of inlet, following the nitrogen is adsorbed by the zeolite molecular sieve filled on the top of the activated alumina. Oxygen (including argon) is the non-adsorbed component and will be vented from the top outlet of the adsorber to the oxygen balance tank. When the adsorber is adsorbed to a certain extent, the adsorber will reach saturation state. At this time, the absorbed water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and a small amount of other gas components will be discharged into the air through emptying the switching valve, and the adsorbent is regenerated.
Cape-Golden Oxygen Generator/ Oxygen concentrator has been designed to produce oxygen onsite and fill high pressure cylinders (up to 3000 psi), or to supply oxygen directly at up to 70 psi via tube, or do the both at same time.
For customers who require portability or desire to supply oxygen to others, the cylinder filling option allows for the filling of as few as 8-100s of cylinders per day at up to 2,200 psig (15,169 kPa or 151.6 barg). If a self-sufficient secondary oxygen supply is needed, cost-efficient oxygen compressors designed to fill cylinders intermittently are available.
For larger hospitals with central piping, Cape-Golden stationary Oxygen Generator/ Oxygen concentrator with capacities up to 5,500 SCFH (144.6 Nm³/hr or 2,596 LPM) at 72.5 psig (500 kPa or 5.0 barg) are available as single train, duplex, or skidded turnkey systems. All series systems are designed to deliver oxygen that meets the United States and European Pharmacopoeia Oxygen 93%(93% ±3%) Monograph and fully assembled and tested in Cape-Golden facilities. Unskidded, high purity (99% ±0.5%), containerized, and cylinder refilling options are available upon customer request.
|Flow rate:||1 m3 / h to 500 m3 / h|
|Purity:||93% to 99%|
|Operating temperature:||5 ° C - 45 ° C|
• Control system with SIEMENS color touch panel
• Molecular sieve moisture protection
• Automatic start / stop
• Built in purity analyzer for continuous monitoring
• Reliable - built for uninterrupted operation
• Designed for dynamic pressure loading
• Stainless Steel Robust Design Piping (AISI316)
• Data logging (saved on memory card)
• Audio / visual alarm
• Purity control
• Meets Worldwide Medical Oxygen Grade Standards
• Cost Saving of up-to 80% from Liquid/Cylinder supply
• Dependable Highest Reliability with Energy Efficiency
• Compact design with Easy and simple controls
• Pre-piped systems for Easy and simple installation
• Automatic operation-one touch start up and shut down
• Easily Partial Load Opeation in variable Demand Flows
• Ready to use upon delivery
• Optional HMI Touchscreen
• Optional Remote Control or GSM Interface
• Easy to maintain with Continuously monitored Purity & Flow
• Optional Cylinder filling Ramp with Emergency Disaster Recovery