Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Xinxiang, Henan, China
1. Reassuring structure: The light steel and flexible structure system is safe and reliable, can fulfill the standard requirement of architectural construction design.
2. Easy dismounting: The house can be repeatable disassemble with simple tools. Each person can fix 20-30m2 a day. 6 people can finish a standard 3K*10K prefabricated house in 2 days.
3. Decorative appearance: The house is artistic, bright and clear.
4. Flexible layout: The door and window can be set up at any sides. Indoor partition can be set up at any transverse axis position
5. Waterproof: The material and rigorous design with waterproof.
6. Long service life: The light steel are all painted with anticorrosion lacquer. With a general service life over 10 years
7. Green: The material can be used repeatable and the cost is much lower than other comparable house.
8. Varied specifications: The house is in standard pendant, the length and width are marked K as module. (Note: 1K=1820mm). The transverse size is MK=160, endwise size is NK=160
1.Measure the size (inner width 5.46m), put the ground beam by expansion screw.
2.Install the column and floor beam.
3.Install the outside wall panel of the first floor, and Mgo plate and stairs of the second floor.
4.Install the purlin and surrounding beam.
5.Install the doors, windows, and roof panel.
1.Easily assemble and disassemble.
3.Simple terrain requirments, can be located in hillsides, hills, grasslands, deserts, riversides.
4.The K-Type prefab house is durable and stable, and also with good thermal insulation performance.
5.Its design can be customized, with exquisite and elegant appearance.
6.Most components of prefab house are completed in the factory, the site assembly is convenient and fast.
Henan K-home Steel Structure Co.,Ltd is located in Xinxiang, Henan Province. It is a self operating private enterprise, established in the year of 2007,registered capital RMB 20 million, cover an area of 100,000.00 square meters with 260 employees. We are engaged in design, project budget, fabrication, installation of steel structure and sandwich panels with second-grade general contracting qualification. Our main products covered sandwich panels, OEM prefab house, container house, construction material, light steel structure house, light steel villa, non-standard design house, steel structure projects, and installation service.
We can offer you three type of insisting on the installation:
1.1 : We can offer you the manual include the photos and drawings, or some videos for help you on the installation. And you will organize the local people to install it. 93% of our clients finished their houses in this way.
1.2: We can send our people to your site to guide your people to install. Or send team people (3-5 people) to your site to install for you. This way is most easy way, but you need to pay their round-way tickets, local food, accommodation, transportation, communication and salary, and also their security on the site. Almost 5% of our clients choose this way. And in the normal we will require the order should be more than 100000USD.
1.3: You can send your people (engineers or the technician) to our company to study the installation details. 2% of our clients choose this way for their orders.
2. The advantage of the prefab house.
2.1 : Recycle using: you can assemble it in the site A, then disassemble and install again in the site B, then site C. In such way, there is no industrial rubbish after you finish the jobs in the site.
2.2 : Low cost. The steel structure is much lower on the cost then the tradition building.
2.3 : Quickly installation. In the normal, 6 skilled persons team can install 150 sq.m house every day.
2.4: safety: the prefab house can resistance 7 grade earthquake, and 100km/H wind.
3. The mainly use of the prefab house:
In the normal it's mainly used as temporary building in the site, such as temporary office, labor accommodation, etc. And in the recent years, the prefab house is largely use in the resettlement housing in some disaster area. In 2008, it played a major role on the resettling the victims after the terrible earthquake on 12th, May, 2008.
4. How to maintain your prefab house?
4.1: First of all, when the prefab house is installed, it's better not to make any other changes, like an expansion, adding partitions or cutting down the walls, or removing screws, and so on.
4.2 : Made the re-paint every 1-2 years after you install it. Such way can increase its service life and keep beautiful.
4.3 : Finally, do not tie the wire to the prefab house, which will lead to the prefab house uneven force and easily cause electric shock accident.
5. How to prepare the foundation for the K style prefab house?
In the normal we will offer you the foundation drawing to prepare the foundation. In the normal the K style house is the strip foundation.
6. How many flooring can the K style prefab house build?
In the normal we will suggest you to do the K style prefab house in 1 floor or 2 floors. And the highest one is 3 floors if you need. And will suggest you not build the house more than 3 floors by K style house. If you want to build the house more than 3 floors you better choose the design of T house design supported by the H shape steel
By the way, if you want to layout the toilet room in the K style prefab house, you'd better made it in the ground floor for the water proofing.
7. The materials option for the thermal insulation:
We have 3 materials for your option:
They are: EPS sandwich panel, glass wool sandwich panel, rock wool sandwich panel, PU (polyurethane) sandwich panel.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us