[Main efficacy] This product is made by organic fermentation of beneficial bacteria, vitamins and electrolytes. It has a strong function of regulating gastrointestinal function and inhibiting intestinal harmful bacteria in animals. It can reduce or replace the use of some antibiotics in feed, which is an ideal choice for the production of green products.
Ruminants such as cattle, sheep and camels
1. To regulate the balance of intestinal flora in cattle and sheep, improve the intestinal microecological environment, and establish a healthy circulation of animal organisms. It stimulates the growth and development of immune organs, activates immune cells, and improves the immunity and anti-stress ability of the population.
2. Improve skin color and muscle color of cattle and sheep, improve meat quality and increase commodity value.
3. Strengthen the physique of cattle and sheep, make the wool smooth, enhance the immunity, and improve the survival rate of young animals.
4. Eliminate growth arrest and immune decline caused by drugs, vaccines and stress. It has a strong synergistic effect on various immune functions of animals.
Pigs and chickens
(1) prevention and treatment of various immunosuppressive diseases: porcine hyperpyrexia syndrome, porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS), porcine circovirus type II infection, swine influenza, swine fever, pseudorabies, Haemophilus, porcine contagious pleuropneumonia, swine panting and porcine eporocytosporosis.
(2) Vaccine synergy and immune complementation.
(3) Infectious avian falciparum disease, Newcastle disease, colibacillosis, necrotizing enteritis, Marek's disease, immunodeficiency and various stress-related diseases; repair of organ damage caused by abuse of antibiotics; poor uniformity of chicken flocks, poor rabbit epidemic, high stress and so on.
[Usage and dosage] Ruminants can increase or decrease by adding 1 kg of this product to each ton of feed. Pig, mix this product 500g mixture 400kg, chicken, duck and goose 500g mixture 300kg, for 5~7 days. Halve the amount of prevention.