Full digital B mode ultrasonic diagnostic instrumentsApplication:
KX2000G(12) VET USE
Designed widely for diagnosing of pregnancy, fertility and disease on bovine, equine, ovine, canine, feline, goat, swine, llama and other animals.
1. 10" high resolution CRT monitor, line by line scanning without sparkle.
2. Two probe socket, automatically identify the probe, support several optional probes.
3. Body mark: 1. General use 2. Bovine 3. Canine 4. Equine 5. Feline 6. Cadioloy, 7. Swine_7 kinds, total 27 PCS of body marks with probe position.
4. Display mode: B\2B\4B \B/M\M, total 5 kinds.
5. 8 kinds of Magnification, maximum display depth is 240mm.
6. Gain range: 0~127dB
7. Dynamic range: 27~100dB;
8. Gray: 256
9. Frame frequency: 30 frames/second.
10. Permanent image storage: 100 frames.
11. Cine loop: 256 frames.
12. General measurement: Distance\Perimeter, area (trace method, ellipse method), volume, etc.
13. Cardiac measurement: Depth, slope, heart rate, time.
14. OB measurement: EDD and GA for Bovine, equine, ovine, canine, feline, goat, swine and llama.
15. OB report function
16. Transfer image through USB port to computer.
17. Dual-mode TV output: PAL/NTSC, connecting to thermal printer and ultrasonic working station.
18. Power supply: AC110/230 -15%~+10%(self-adaption supply voltage) 60/50Hz± 1Hz.
Measurement and analysis:
- General measurement:distance,Perimeter, area (trace method, ellipse method), volume, etc.
- Cardiac measurement: depth, slope, heart rate, time.
- OB measurement: EDD and GA for Bovine, equine, ovine, canine, feline, goat, swine and llama.
- Gridding calculate, let customer simply calculate the measure result by eye, save time, convenient.
- Other measurement: Automatically calculate the Lean percentage of swine .
- OB report function.
|1||Main unit: 1 pc|
|2||10" high resolution CRT monitor|
|3||Double probe sockets, automatically identify probe technology|
|4||6.5MHz multi-frequency rectal linear probe: 1 pc|
|1||3.5MHz multi-frequency convex probe|
|2||7.5MHz multi-frequency linear probe|
|3||6.5MHz multi-frequency micro-convex probe|
|5||Video printer |