Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Zibo, Shandong, China
|Type||Inline, water cooled, four stroke, spark plug ignition|
|Cylinder diameter (mm)||300|
|Rated power (kW)||330||440||550||660||880||1320|
|Rated thermal consumption(MJ/kW·h)||≤11.0|
|Rotate direction (From flywheel)||Clockwise|
|Start mode||Compressed air /motor start||Compressed air start|
|Exhaust temperature (ºC)||≤600||≤650|
|Power factor (COSΦ)||0.8 (Lagging)|
|Phase and connecting||3phases 4wires /3phases 3wires|
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||5800×1600×2900||6400×1600×2900||8500×1900×3500||8500×1900×3700|
Customer Benefits for Syngas-Biomass Engines
• Cylinders Structure in Line & Upright & Concise Layout, which means simple, easy and low cost in operation & maintenance. Engine-Overhaul can be handled at user's site.
• Large cylinder (300mm), long stroke, low speed and big displacement 215L and 242L, which means big reserve power capacity and constant power output.
• Low engine speed at 500 or 600rpm, which means high reliability for continuous operation, sufficient combustion, low exhaust gas temperature and high heat efficiency.
• Naturally aspirated (no turbocharger and Intercooler), which means low failure rate and minimum downtime (TAR in syngas always block and damage turbocharger and intercooler).
• Internal mixing system (for high hydrogen gas over 15%), gas and air intake separately, then mixed in combustion room, which means no risk of backfire and cylinder knocking.
• Strong treatment and resistance ability against TAR, long term trouble free operation. TAR always raises problems of
pipeline-blocking, cylinder-pollution and spark plug-jamming etc.
• Compressed Air Starting System, smooth starting, high success rate and easy for maintenance.
• Open Cooling System, adopting plate-type heat exchanger, high efficiency and easy for scale-removal.
• Dismountable intake-valve-box, which means can clean TAR easily and conveniently (no need disassembling of cylinder head).
• Low-speed engine makes the noise lower. The maximum noise ≤100dB. Through silencer, the noise will be ≤70dB.
• Low speed means low components wearing, namely lower cost in spare parts replacement and long life span.
• Long Overhaul Time of 60,000 hours and lifecycle of 20-25 years, which ensure sustainable financial rewards of power plant.
Applicable Gas Fuels
• Biomass from MSW, Woodchips, Sawdust, Straw, Rice husks, Nut-shells, and Chicken manure etc.
• Industrial tail gas & refinery gas, such as coal gas, coking gas, semi-coke gas, coke oven gas, oilshell tail gas, carbide tail gas, ferrochromium tail gas, yellow phosphorus tail gas, producer gas and paralysis gas etc.
Requirements for Syngas-Biomass Quality
Before entering into engine, the syngas should be treated with dust-removal, tar-removal, desulfurization, dewatering and cooling process, to meet up following requirements:
• Heat value≥4MJ/Nm3;
• Gas temperature≤40°C;
• Gas pressure 2.5~10kpa (3~5kpa is better), pressure change rate≤1kPa/min;
• Moisture Content ≤40 g/Nm3 (without free water);
• Impurity content≤30mg/Nm3, Impurities particle size≤5μm;
• Tar content≤50mg/Nm3, H2S content≤50mg/Nm3, Total Sulfur content ≤100mg/Nm3;
• Ammonia content≤20mg/Nm3, Chlorine content ≤50mg/Nm3
• Hydrogen volume content≤50%, Oxygen volume content≤1%;
• The capacity of syngas pressure-buffering tank should match well with the generator's gas consumption.