Business Type: Trading Company
Tangshan, Hebei, China
dental bur/dental instrument Introduction:
UMG dental diamond bur made of multi-plating diamond particle and adopted advanced production technology with unique production process.
dental bur/dental instrument Work parts:
Use the high quality and multi-plating diamond particle, even some burs in the first level surface losing there will be new and sharp burs to substitute and work continue.
The dental instrument/dental bur shanks are made of top-grade stainless steel, which are hard and tensile and don't break or bend easily or never rusty.
usage: For finishing, carving and smoothing the slight parts of all kinds of dental workpieces. such as steel teeth/steel frame/ inner steel crown(not suitable for the out face of the crown) Porcelain teeth/resin teeth/resin base.
Our goal is making best quality diamond burs, higher grinding efficiency, longer life time. High Quality Control
100percent inspection with laser measurement machine, cutting test and strength test for each lot are performed. All products comply with our own standards which are far more strict than I. S. O. Standards
ISO Standard: 806(diamond), 807( sintered diamond), 500( Carbide)
dental instrument dental bur Obtained FDA certification:
dental instrument/dental bur for processing equipment
dental instrument/dental bur How to use:
Before usplease see the instruction as indicated below.
1) Insert the shank into the handpiece according to the instruction of the handpiece manufacturer.Insertion should be the full length.
2) Before use, run the instruments to make sure there is no descentering. If the instruments become bent, be sure to remove them from any further use.
3) Please always use spray.
4) A Plentiful water supply is necessary to maintain long-lived performance and also to prevent loading and pulpitis.
5) Handle with care not to put excessive load. Pressure should be 20 to 50p for all instruments with diameter up to 023.
6) Use max. allowable r.p.m. of each instrument to avoid a possibility of being injured due to breakage. Avoid levering, tilting, twisting and jamming motion. Do not work with a pulling motion.
7) Wear a safety glasses and/or face mask to protect from being injured.
8) Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200, including drying process. After using, follow appropriate treatment as the medical waste.
The diameter of head (1/10mm)
The max rotation speed(shift/minute)