Key Specifications/Special Features
1. No greasing or oiling of pans required
2. Pans heat quickly and bake evenly with no burnt or dark edges or bottom
3. Removal from pans is super easy, a slight twist or gently pulling on the sides, and roll out your baking
4. Freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe
5. Bake, store, freeze, and reheat right in the pans
6. No rusting or staining
7. No need to alter your batter or temperature, bake as usual
8. Take temperature extremes from -40 to 230° C, 475° F
9. Cleanup is a breeze
10. Available in various colors
11. Lightweight and perfect for a camper or RV
12. Storing is easy, although they do not easily nest, no special attention is required, and they retain their shape
Q1: What is silicone?
A1: Silicone is a natural material, the density higher than the average plastic, is a non-ordinary plastic. Silicone does not contain toxic substances harmful to humans and can withstand extremely high temperatures.
Q2: Why silicone products the average price is high compare with plastic products?
A3: Most of the products are oven safe, microwave safe, freezer safe, dishwasher safe#& withstand temperature from -50° C to 300° C therefore the price can not be used to#compare with plastic products.
Q3: When use of silicone products, what areas need to pay attention?
A4: Three Note: (1) No direct contact with flame.
(2) can not be used simultaneously with the sharp tools.
(3) can not be used to vigorously scrub the rough sponge.
Q4: Silicone materials are safe? Is it available to put in the oven or microwave that will not dissolve and will not send poisonous gas?
A4: Silicone Zone use the silicone that is passed FDA (USA) & LMBG (Europe) food#safety tests, the absolute peace of mind. Moreover, silicone in the U. S. And Europe#markets catering industry and home kitchen has long been expanding in the pan#switch, and shows that silicone is absolutely harmless to human body and can#withstand very high temperatures.