Vertical Type Foam Bladder Tank Structure:
Foam Bladder Tanks are the main component in a balanced pressure proportioning bladder tank system, which requires no outside power source other than an adequate water supply. The Bladder Tank is a carbon steel pressure vessel with an internal reinforced neoprene rubber bladder(capsule) resistant to the corrosion of the water and of the foaming agent with which it is in contact. Bladder Tanks are available in both vertical and horizontal versions in multiple sizes and with foam inside or outside the membrane.
The Foam Bladder Tank serves as a pre-mixing system through a very simple mechanism: the water coming from the water network pressurizes the tank, pushing the foam concentrate contained in it to a mixer of venturi type. Here, the foam concentrate is in contact with the water, forming the foam mixture that will be channeled to the pipe of the distribution network. A foam bladder tank may have variable dimensions and consequently different capacities of containment of foam concentrate. It's able to work even with relatively low pressures and ensures minimum pressure losses. Furthermore, the proportioner applied to it can be calibrated according to the delivery system, and the percentage of foam concentrate aspirated remains unchanged compared to the flow.The bladder tank is installed in fixed plants where a high foam protection is required. Synthetic foam concentrate,Protein foam concentrate, Alcohol resistant foam concentrate may be employed.
Widely applied in Mining industry, Paper-making industry, Petroleum, Chemical industry, Underground garage and so on.
This device allows the water/foam ratio to remain stable by automatically adjusting to the flow rates and pressure conditions that may occur during system operation, making it particularly suitable for multiple hazard systems, sprinkler systems and any other systems under variable, non predictable flow and pressure conditions.
Packaging of delivery by sea
Packaging of delivery by air/land
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
- Manufacturer, 100%, located in Nan'an City, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China.
2. Can we pay a visit to your factory?
- Sure, we warmly welcome all customers to inspect our factory.
3. What products do you manufacture?
- Wide product range of fire fighting foam system and fire sprinkler system, such as foam bladder tanks, foam concentrates, fire hoses, sprinkler heads, hydrants, gate valves, alarm valves and so on.
4. What is your sample policy?
- For small items, we offer FREE SAMPLES for sample evaluation purpose, but customers need to pay for the shipping; For large and heavy items, we charge for the samples, but the charge will be refunded to customer when the order quantity reaches certain amount.
5. What is your payment method?
- T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union etc.
6. What is your delivery time?
- We have READY STOCK of some products(such as sprinkler heads, hoses, hydrants etc.), which allows for quick delivery within a week, for other items or OEM orders, the delivery time is normally within one month. The quicker the payment from you, the sooner the delivery time will be:)
7. Which is your loading port from China?
- Xiamen port by sea or by air, and this year we are going to launch a NEW PLANT in Shandong province, so some products may ship from Rizhao or Qingdao port.
8. Do you accept OEM orders?
- Yes, We have our own branded products, but we also welcome OEM designs.