Weifang, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2006
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
exposed tpo waterproof membrane for concrete roofs
TPO is the abbreviation of thermoplastic polyolefin which is through the dynamically vulcanized EPDM thermoplastic EPDM, the main ingredients of the composition of PP and EPDM. TPO mainly contains carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms and does not contain any plasticizers and chlorine elements. It is a beautiful, long-lived environment-friendly product.
1) It's easy to install with good system integrity, few accessories.
2) Excellent tensile strength, tearing resistance and penetration resistance performance.
3) No plasticizer. They have been tested as having excellent resistance to thermal aging and ultraviolet, durable and exposed.
4) Hot-air welding. The peel strength of joint is high.
5) Fast welding speed.
6) Environment friendly, 100% recycled, without chlorine.
7) Durable hot welding performance and easy to repair.
8) Smooth surface, no fading and pollution.
H- Homogeneous TPO membrane
L- TPO membrane with fabric backing
P- TPO membrane reinforced with fiber
Widely used in the roofing and underground constructions of industrial and civil buildings. For different bases and constructions, PVC membranes are installed mechanically-attached, fully-adhered or ballasted.
|Sheet-overall||mm (in.)||1.0 (0.039) , min|
|Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only||0.305 (0.012), min|
|2||Breaking strength||N (lbf)||976 (220), min|
|3||Elongation at reinforcement break||%||15, min|
|4||Tearing strength||N (lbf)||245 (55), min|
|5||Brittleness point||°C (°F)||-40 (-40), max|
|6||Ozone resistance, no cracks||Pass|
|7||Properties after heat aging (retained values)|
|Breaking strength||%||90, min|
|Elongation at reinforcement break||%||90, min|
|Tearing strength||%||60, min|
|Weight change (mass)||%||±1 , max|
|8||Linear dimensional change||%||±1 , max|
|9||Water absorption||%||±3.0 A , max, mass|
|10||Factory seam strength||N (lbf)||290 (66) , min|
|11||Weather resistance: Visual inspection||Pass|