Epoxy sealant adhesive epoxy resin widely used in Sanitary and Kitchen Epoxy sealant adhesive epoxy resin widely used in Sanitary and Kitchen is a two component sealant, made of epoxy resin. It has varied colors, which can meet most demands of high performance. The product has good toughness, excellent damp-proof ability, and strong resistance to chemical corrosion. It is widely used in Sanitary and Kitchen to replace silicone sealant and gap filler.
- Room temperature cure, and fast curing.
- Outstanding resistance to chemical corrosion,
- High bonding strength to steel, concrete, ceramics, wood, etc.
- Seals water tight.
2pcs ( 400ML A + 400ML B ) per set
20 sets per carton.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
12 months from manufacture date when store in cool dry locations below 25ºC, keep away from heat source and direct sunlight during storage.
|Test Parameter||Unit||Result |
|As Supplied Tested at 25ºC and 50% RH|
|As Cured-after 21 days at 23ºC and 50% RH|
|Gaze Hardness (Pencil)||>3H||4H|
|Shear Strength (Standard)||Mpa||7.1|
|Shear Strength (Altering Temp)||Mpa|| 5|
|Waterproof Ability (24h)||/||good|
|Alkali resistance (2h)||/||good|
Incompatibility of glazing materials can lead to sealant discoloration and/ or loss of adhesion. To help protect against these problems and to ensure compatibility, GNS will also test and provide information on the compatibility of accessory materials (gaskets, spacers, etc.) and other GNS silicone sealants.
Uncured silicone can irritate eyes and skin. If contact is made with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Use in well-ventilated area and keep out of reach for children.
- Unsuitable for curtain wall structural application.
- Do not use for below ground.
- Do not use when substrate temperature is above 50ºC or surfaces that are wet, oily, greasy, dusty or dirty.
- The surfaces coated with paint are unsuitable for sealant.
- Do not clean or treat the sealant with materials, solvents or cleaning agents that may affect or discolor the sealant, particularly during sealant cure.