|TiO2 Content /% ||90min||90|
|Volatile at 105ºC /% ||0.5max||0.4|
|Water Soluble Objects /%||0.5max||0.25|
|Tint Reducing Power||108min||110|
|PH Value of Aqueous Suspension||6.5~8.5||7.1|
|Oil Absorption (g/100g)||23max||15|
|Rutile in the TiO2||98%min||99%|
|Achromatic, and with the standard ||100min||120|
1. Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2. Used for dyeing construction materials, such as bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble.
3. Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4. Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5. Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.