Ordinary brake pads processing specifications:Description of operating parts
Production speed: processing with high density push board≤2800 pieces/h processing with low density push board≤2000 pieces/h
Brake pads of buses or engineering vehicle processing specifications:
Production speed: ≤1000 pieces/h
Production speed can be adjusted freely through frequency conversion
Code description: 1. Grinding machine. 2. Support. 3. The spindle. 4. Countershaft. 5. Horizontal rail. 6. Slider. 7. Slide rail. 8. Chamfering machine. 9. Chamfer width adjustment hand wheel. 10. Button for adjusting the height of the grinding disc. 11. Fine-adjusting handwheel for grinding disc height. 12. Grinding motor. 15. Slotted rack. 16. Splint bracket. 17. Plywood sliding light bar. 18. Plywood adjustment screw. 19. Plywood moving fasteners. 20. Plywood adjustment slider. 22. Slot. 23 Handwheel for adjusting the width of the splint. 24. Plywood height adjustment hand wheel. 25. Plywood height adjustment hand wheel. 27. Run the reducer.
1. The slide rail can be adjusted flexibly. It is parallel to the chain, the centerline of the two rails coincides with the centerline of the two gears,The surface of slide rail shall be flat without sharp corner burr.
2. The tightness of the chain is moderate, and the push plate is perpendicular to the slide rail and the chain. There is no gap between the push plate and the slide rail. Taking the machine running without any stagnation or jitter as the standard, the running speed of the machine can be flexibly adjusted according to product processing needs and proficiency.
3. The splint can be adjusted flexibly, preferably with steel back running without jamming and no-rotation. The center line of the two splints coincides with the center line of the slide rail. The bottom plane of the splint is 1mm higher than the push plate.
4. The plane of the slotted saw blade is parallel to the splint and perpendicular to the slide rail, the saw blade is stable, and there is no deformation state such as left and right swing. The running direction of the saw blade is opposite to the running direction of the product.
5. The double-grinding motor runs normally, the frame has no vibration, the grinding wheel is not deformed, and the motor shaft is perpendicular to the slide rail. The export direction is slightly lower than the import direction by 0.1-0.05mm. Seeing from the motor shield, the direction of vibration is counterclockwise.
6. The side of the chamfered grinding wheel is perpendicular to the slide rail. The center line of the two grinding wheels coincides with the center line of the slide rail. The direction of rotation of the grinding wheel is opposite to the running direction of the product.
7. The clutch can be adjusted so that there is no slippage during production. Don't overtighten it, it is easy to lose the clutch.
8. The distribution box and all electrical components should be well grounded, installed firmly, without damage, and ensure normal operation.
Causes of machine operation failures and troubleshooting solutions.
1. When the machine is idling, the machine cuts to the push plate. Check whether the corresponding positioning bottom dead center is too low.
2. During production, the machine cuts the push plate because the push plate is pressed against the steel back. The solution is to tighten the main chain and reduce the height of the chain bracket.
3. Slotting is unstable.. The solution is to adjust the width of the splint, the width shall be 1.5mm-2mm larger than the length of the product material .
4. Slotted centerline is not correct. A. Adjust the left and right position of the motor. B. Adjust the angle of the motor and motor frame. C.Adjust the push plate angle.
5. The product rotates during operation. A. Splint is too loose to catch. B. The product is placed skewed. C. The corners of the product are all in the shape of a circular arc, that is, the point contact cannot be stuck, and the product is not suitable for processing on this grinder. D. The pressure of some parts of the splint is too low, resulting in stuck operation, and the height of the splint needs to be adjusted.
6. Product front chamfering. A. The front end of the upper steel back pressed by the push plate is raised. B. The splint is too tight. C. The splint is too high. D. The main chain is too loose.
7. The thickness of the product is inconsistent. Adjust the vertical screw of the motor frame, that is, adjust the grinding disc.
8. The product has anti-texture. Adjust the motor, that is, adjust the front and back height of the flat grinding wheel, the outlet should be 0.1-0.05mm lower than the import.
9. The chamfering is inconsistent. A. The center line of the two grinding wheels is not in line with the center of the slide rail and the splint. B. The height of the left and right grinding wheels is not adjusted to the appropriate position.
1. The minimum processing thickness of the product shall be reduced from the flat grinding disc to the height that it does not damage the splint.
2. Grinding machines can only produce products with transverse dimension of 200 mm ~ 50 mm, and can not produce products that are too large or too small, or the steel back has bending, or the spacing between steel back stabilizing nails is less than 12 mm. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
1. The whole machine should be well grounded to ensure the safety of electricity.
2. Maintain a clean environment. The grinding machine needs to be equipped with a dust suction device with an air volume of 7000-8000m3/h to prevent dust from causing a short circuit and causing an electric shock.
3. Do not snatch the running product during production to avoid injury. Master the use of emergency stop button.
Overview of the operation panel
The processing thickness of the charfing width of the grinding machine are displayed by the raster display device. X shows the roughing thickness. Y shows the finishing thickness. Z shows the width of chamfering. They are reference values.
The main reference columns of raster display are as follows:
1. Panel diagram;
2. Panel instructions.
3.2.1. Resolution, the resolution of this machine is 0.005mm.
3.2.3. Counting direction.
4.2. Enter preset values for an axis.
4.3 Metric-British conversion.
How to use the grinding machine
1. You should first check whether each system is normal, including running direction and chain tightness, distance gap, clutch tightness, and data display etc. Make sure to discover problems in advance,to deal with them in advance so as to ensure safe production.
2. Adjust the width of the slide rail according to the distance between the steel back and the stabilizing nail. Based on the largest contact surface between the steel back and the slide rail and the widest slide rail, the magnetic area of the contact slide rail is maximized and the slide rail is widest. The gap between the steel back stabilizing nail and the slide rail shall be 2-5mm.
3. Adjust the width and height of the splint. Adjust the splint according to the width of the friction material of the product, the width of the splint should be 1-2mm greater than the width of the material . Properly adjust the height of the splint according to the thickness of the steel back, so as not to cause stuck operation.
4. Adjust the height and center position of the saw blade. The edge of the saw blade should be higher than the push plate. The saw blade should be located in the center of the splint and slide rail, and it can also be adjusted appropriately according to the previous position.
5. Adjust the processing height of the grinding disc. First of all, unlock the brake of the grinding disc, adjust the value first to avoid adversely affecting the product. If the actual brake thickness is inconsistent with the displayed data, adjust the displayed value. Press the x or y button according to the corresponding x or y display button. At this time, no value is displayed, re-enter the actual value of the experimental product, and then press the Ent button. Unlock the air brake system every time you adjust it, and re-lock the air brake system when you have adjusted it. The method for adjusting the grinding disc is the same as above.
6. Adjust the chamfer value according to the width of the friction material of the product. This value is a reference value and should be adjusted appropriately according to the requirements of the product.
7. Adjustment of running speed. According to the requirements of the product and the speed of the workers, the running speed can be adjusted appropriately.
8. When the product finally comes off the slide rail, be sure to pay attention to safe operation and do not snatch the product under dangerous circumstances.
9. If the receiving skateboard is stuck, reduce the height of the skateboard when towing.
10. If there is product abnormality during operation, you can manually adjust the forward-reverse buttons to reverse. Reversing can't run for a long time. The maximum processing speed is 2100 pieces per hour.
1. What is your minimum order quantity and warranty?
A: MOQ is one set, and warranty is one year.
2.When is the delivery time?
A: Conventional Machines,We will delivery then within 30-45 working days after received your deposit,if some special machines will
be some longer.we will give you the answer accordingly.
3. What is the package of the machines?
A: The machines standard packed by iron pallets with plastic films.
4.How can I choose the most suitable machines ?
A: Please let us know your machining demand or machine size ,we can choose the best model for you , or you can choose the exact model by yourself. You can also send us the products drawing ,we will choose the most suitable machines for you .
5. What is your trade terms?
A : FOB, CFR,CIF or others terms are all acceptable.
6. What is the payment Terms ?
A : T/T ,30% initial payment when order ,70% balance payment before shipment ;
Irrevocable LC at sight .