Advantages of Motet's Double Membrane Biogas Holder
1. Safe, reliable, hundreds of gas storage have been installed in China, more than 25 years' practice, completely conforming to international standard and industry requirements;
2. Applicable temperature range: -40 ° C to 70 ° C, resistant to wind, snow and earthquake;
3. No guide rail, pop-up piston, no need for counter weight;
4. Short construction: About 40 days or shrter as from the date on which client placed an order;
5. Light dead-weight: The total weight of gas storage not heavier than 4 tons, grealy cut and saved thecost for civil works of its base;
6. The maximum gas pressure is 50 mbar (50 cm water column), marking the highest in the same type;
7. Constant pressure at the outlet, bog flow at intake / outlet, wide application scope;
8. Over 20 years' overall life.
Why double membrane gas storage system better than the traditional one?
Compared with the traditional biogas storage (wet-type, dry-type), double membrane gas storage system has the following advantages:
1. Biogas can be 100% used, the inner biogas can be totally squeezed out which is hardly to achieve by the traditional one.
2. In light weight: It weighs only a small percentage of the traditional one, which does great good for manufacturing, transportation, installation, etc., And saving a lot of construction time and material cost.
3. No need to maintain for long: For the membrane field is made of the super anti-corrosion material, and can last more than 15 years in the biogas circumstance. Meanwhile, it is well welded by HF (High Frequency) technology, so you do not have to do regular maintain when using double membrane gas storage.
4. It saves much time and labor: Since it is small and light, also the membrane field has been well-shaped in factory, so the on-site installation will just cost 1-2 days.
5. Saving money: From the mentioned above, we can know that the total cost is lower than that of the traditional one.
6. Anti-freezing: For there is no water in the inner structure, there is no need to worry about the frozen problem in the cold area.
7. Keep warm: As we know, air is the perfect medium to keep warm. So the air between two-layer membranes makes the system warmer than the traditional one.
8. Artistic: The main color of the membrane is grey white, so it can easily be matched. Meanwhile, the whole structure is designed to be spheroidal, and this arise the sense of beauty.
9. Comparatively safe when accident happens: Anyway, biogas is flammable gas, if by any chance explosion happens, it will not produce so much injury pieces as other hard material made storage.
10. Easily repair: If unforeseeable things happened, most of the maintenance can be easily done at present. For example, when gas leaking, it only need a small patch.
11. Easily remove: If customer needs to remove the system, it can be easily achieved. There is no need to worry about the by-way produced useless and difficult transportation. From this point, it is better than any kind of traditional design.
12. Fire protection: The material of membrane field is non-flammable, the fire protection grade reach the Euro-standard B.