Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Jinan, Shandong, China
Galvanized steel sheet
Dx51D, Dx52D, Dx53D, DX54D, S220GD, S250GD, S280GD, S350GD, S350GD, S550GD; SGCC, SGHC, SGCH, SGH340, SGH400, SGH440, SGH490,
SGH540, SGCD1, SGCD2, SGCD3, SGC340, SGC340 , SGC490, SGC570; SQ CR22 (230), SQ CR22 (255), SQ CR40 (275), SQ CR50 (340), SQ
CR80(550), CQ, FS, DDS, EDDS, SQ CR33 (230), SQ CR37 (255), SQCR40 (275), SQ CR50 (340), SQ CR80 (550); or Customer's Requirement
0.12-6.00mm or customer's requirement
600mm-1500mm, according to customer's requirement
Type of Coating
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
Passivation(C), Oiling(O), Lacquer sealing(L), Phosphating(P), Untreated(U)
Normal spangle coating(NS), minimized spangle coating(MS), spangle-free(FS)
JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 /EN10143 AISI , ASTM , DIN , GB , JIS G3302 G3312 G3321 , BS
Hot Rolled / Cold Rolled
1. Fence, greenhouse, door pipe,greenhouse
2. Low pressure liquid, water, gas, oil, line pipe
3. For both indoor and outdoor the building construction
4. Widely used in scaffolding construction which is much cheaper and convenient
Usually within 10-45 days after receipt of advance payment
1. What is your payment terms?
Zhongheng Steel prefers 30%TT before inspection and the rest 70% against BL. However, our price term is negotiable.Multiple payment terms are available from us.
2. Which payment method can Ichoose?
Zhongheng Steel accepts all types of secured payment methods. Bank transaction,Alibaba Trading Assurance,Paypal and etc are all available from us. Please feel free to contact us about your preferred payment method.