Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Member Since: 2012
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
1.Description of Dry Core Drills
Core drilling thinner applications of stone, including granite, marble, sandstone, limestone, and so on.
Premium grade core bits that deliver fast drilling speed and extend product life.
Use application with core drilling machines and hand drills.
Production strictly according to customer requirements.
Size could be customized.
2. Features of Dry Core Drills
1. Applications: Stone drilling in counter top, kitchen, toilet
2. Connection Type: 1/2" shaft, 5/8"-11 shaft
3. Segment type: Crown segment or normal segment
4. Welding way: Outer diameter ≤ 18mm is silver soldering, ≥ 20mm is laser welding.
5. Selling point:Each drill bit has the brazing rods, four outside and two inside, which protect the steel disc, extend the life. Outer diameter is less than or equal to OD18 do not have brazing rod.
6. Delivery time: Around 7-25days
7. Price: Large quantities, price concessions. The quantity is greater than 100 per order and can be offered for a discount of 5%.
8. Accept sample order to have a test.
|Dry core bits for granite|
|Diameter||Segment Dimension||Teeth No.||Vacuum brazed Protect Teeth|
How dose a dry diamond core bit work?
A diamond core bit does not cut but works by milling. During the sharpening process performed at the factory, individual diamond crystals are exposed on the face and sides of the segment and it is these that do the milling work. The metal matrix holds each diamond in place. During the work, each diamond is supported by a comet's tail which strengthens the supporting action of the bond immediately "behind" the diamond crystals.
A diamond tool properly suited to the material to be cut, the equilibrium between the work of the diamond and the abrasion-resistance of the bond is optimum; the diamond is held in place until it is destroyed and new crystals appear. It is in this equilibrium that all the quality of the diamond tool resides.
6mm,8mm,10mm-100mm Diamond Dry Core Drills Bits with brazing rods, usually for toilets, kitchen, counter tops and other decoration, drill quartz, granite, marble, etc.
3.Packing and shipping
1) Package: Each Core drill bits are packed in plastic box, then according to the size, normal put in an export standard carton, gross weight per carton is limited within 15-20kg.
2) Delivery way: Air Freight when gross weight is above 45kg and less than 100kg. Fast delivery.
Sea Freight when the gross weight is above 100kg. Cheaper freight charge.
Courier (TNT, DHL, FedEx, Ups, etc). Small try order, door to door service.
3) Shipping date: If we have steel body in our stock, normally shipment will be around 7-10 days. If not, usually around 20-30days.