1220x2440mm 1220x3050mm 1560x3050mm 2050x3050mm
1) ±5mm on width. 2) ±10mm on length.
Water Absorption %
Tensile strength at Yield Mpa
Elogation at break %
Flexual Modulus Mpa
Vicat Softening point °C
Screw holding strength N
Choppy Impact Strength KJ/m2
pvc celuka foam board is extensively used in Furniture Industry, Advertising Industry and Interior & Exterior Applications. This new generation PVC Foam Boards are manufactured using light weight foamed PVC which is also an Eco-Friendly product that are Fire Retardant, Water & Moister Proof, Termite & Pest Proof, Corrosion & Chemical Resistant.
Celuka PVC foam board is a kind of PVC Foam Board, which is manufactured by celuka process and formed via calibration platform. Celuka PVC board has flat, matt crust surface, making the sheet stronger,more durable and therefore longer lasting. It is widely used in advertising, furniture, transportation and industrial areas. The cooling of the surfaces of PVC board that come into contact with the walls of the calibrator produces a very solid outer skin on the surface of the board while inwardly filling the foam layer. Celuka PVC foam board can be easily sawed, stamped, punched, die cut, sanded, drilled, screwed, nailed, riveted, or bonded.
Advantage of PVC Celuka Foam Board
1, light quality PVC decorative panels, insulation, thermal insulation, moisture-proof, flame retardant, acid, corrosion-resistant.
2, stability, good dielectric properties, durable, anti-aging, and easy welding and bonding.
3, bending strength and impact toughness, high elongation at break.
4, smooth surface, bright color, highly decorative, wider application of surface decoration.
5, the construction process is simple, easy to install.
6. Color is transparent (clear) and high brightness.
7. Strong plasticity can be easily shaped and processed.
8. High resistance of pressure and strong shock resistance
9. Easy to maintain and clean, It can be scrubbed with soap and soft cloth.
Application of PVC Celuka Foam Board
1. Cars, buses, trains ceilings
2. Partition boards, interior panels, decorative panels
3. Indoor furniture, like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanity
4. Residential and commercial construction materials
5. Advertising, sign displaying, computer lettering boards
6. Anti-corrosion in the chemical industry
7. Humid and moisture environment construction
1.How can i get the best price?
Please provide the product details for your needs so that I can give you the best offer in the first time. Any design and further needs can be communicated to us later in WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, Mail and other channels. Confirm the price.
2.What are your terms of delivery?
We accept FOB, CIF, EXW, DDU, etc.
3.How can I get the sample?
Sending you samples is ok and no problem.Please inform us of the required size and your contact information, we will send you samples within 1-2 days.
4.What about lead time for mass production?
In fact, this is based on the number of orders.
In general, our production time is 10-14 working days.
TIP: Samples are free for your evaluation! Welcome your inquiry!