1. Why Choose Metal 3D Printing?
Metal 3D printing removes many of the constraints seen in more traditional manufacturing methods such as milling, casting or fabrication. This opens up new possibilities for complex geometries and mass customisation of parts, at a commercially viable cost, that were previously unfeasible.
2. Why Choose Us?
- Expertise. Co-founded by Northwest Institute for Nonferrous Metal Research and State Key Laboratory of Porous Metal Materials.
- Experienced. In the past 3 years, we have provided more than 1000 cases of powder bed electron beam melting 3D printing for more than 20 domestic top three clinical units in China. The standardized and personalized implants have been successfully applied.
- Inexpensive. Full service capability with materials, 3D printer and printing services, minimum the printing costs.
3. What Material Can We Printing?
|Titanium||- Very low specific weight|
|Tantalum||- Excellent physical properties|
|Cobalt Chrome||- Hard & tough|
4. What's The Process?
Contact Us > Provide Model & Select Material > Evaluation & Quote > Printing & Post-processing > Send Out