Customized molding DVI-HDMI 25 pin communication data cable D-Sub series D-Sub is used in a broad variety of applications from consumer products to satellite equipment. A, B, C, D, or E denoting the shell size, DA 15 Pins, DB 25 Pins, DC 37 Pins, DD 50 Pins, and DE 9 Pins. D-Sub products feature popular data cable, serial cable, null modem cable, d-sub connectors, high density cables D-sub cables and RS232 serial cable assemblies, printer cables, switch boxes, adapters, gender changers and connectors.
- Assembly D-sub and over molding solution, the over molding cable with 180°,45°,and 90° line out, some standard mold are available shared with customer to help cut down the cable develop cost and lead time.
- EMI ( Electro Magnetic Interference) solution aluminium & copper foil.
- Customized screw solution, front mount & rear mount, standard 4-40 UNC.
D-sub cable series
☆ Privately held company, established in 1999
☆ Sales volume over 16 Million USD since 2017
☆ OEM & ODM company, with employees more than 250 persons, 7260 square-meters in size
☆ Service for economical solutions and innovative wire harnesses design & manufacturing
☆IATF16949 (2016) & ISO 9001 (2015), and UL certified supplier with wiring No. E468011 & cable No. E479323
1. Q: Can you help to design? CERTIFICATION
A: Yes, we are an ODM / OEM company, beyond we have been specializing in wire harness & Cable assembly since 1999.
2. Q: When will you start to help design?
A: We sketch simple solution for initial discussion, after quotation and order placed then start to drawing and double confirm with client for the design.
3. Q: What if quality issues occur when customer discover?
A: Our quality and engineer team will positively respond for the quality issues with 72 hours, as we are intend to make long-stand strategy with customer and the value is to provide better service.
4. Q: Do you have any standard products to cut down customers lead time for prototype and tooling cost?
A: Yes, there are over 1000 sets of molds and some of them can be used for customer directly. Moreover, Edgar is specialized in wire harness over 20 years with 5000+ products.