customized eye glasses optical frames plastic injection mould/mold
Choose us to get benefited
1. We are top 5 mold manufacturer in china
2. 20 experiences in mould & production with ISO 9001:2015 certification guarantee
3.High quality, competitive price, quick response, punctual delivery time is our mission
4.Professional technical support and strict quality control process
5.One stop service
|Product name||Customized eye glasses optical frames plastic injection mould/mold|
|Mold cavity||Single or Multi |
|Sprue gate||Hot/cold runner;pin-point gate,etc|
|Mold life||100k-500k shots|
|Lead time||25-45 days|
|Transportation||By sea, by air or by land as you request|
Plastics of fabrication:
- PS(Poly styrene)
- PC(Poly carbonate)
- PP(Propene Polymer)
- PE( Polyethylene)
- POM( Polyacetal)
- PET( polyethylene terephthalate)
1.Save the raw materials,Improve the utilization of plastics up to 50%,Reduce the molding cycle,Improve some performance
2.can reduce the pressure of 60% in the mold, make the workpiece size uniform and improve the situation of shrinkage deformation
3.Reduce the injection machine injection system and the working pressure of the mode locking system, so that the mold is suitable for smaller machines and reduce the power consumption.
|R&D||We support customer R&D, Make the files or imporve the design if needed.|
|Quotation & payment||we quoted based on the 3d drawing or samples provided by client|
|place an order||Make the mould payment|
We'll send DFM report to client before mould making, including gate type, gate location, possible issues, etc.
If the first sample come out is not satisfied by customer,we'll modify the mould until customer approve our sample
|masss production||as per the confirmed sample |
|others||silk screen, assembly, packing, shipping, etc.|
Wishmoulds will provide you
- the best quality injection moulded parts available anywhere.
- 20 years of experience
- extensive experience of all of our management staff and our machine operators, to insure the greatest success for your project.
- assistance with design for manufacturability
- a problem-solving mindset to find creative solutions to your manufacturing needs.
- a flexible production schedule, which gets your parts manufactured quickly
- extensive machine capacity, which insures your parts are produced in the correct size press
- excess machine capacity for production redundancy . . . a press needing repair doesn't slow us down
- rapid part turnaround, often in just a few days, gets parts to you as quickly as possible
- responsive service that deals with your needs and answers your questions quickly
- tangible savings, which will keep your projects under-budget
- a "Zero Rejects" quality standard and our ironclad commitment to reducing wasted time and unnecessary difficulty
- value added secondary services like pad printing, ultrasonic welding and packaging, for one stop convenience
- capabilities in medical, automotive, electronics, industrial, telecom, construction, solar and consumer products.
Q.Are you factory?
Our mold department has about 30 skillfull workers and produce about 50-80 sets mold per month.
We own 12 injection machines from 80 tons to 1200 tons in our factory.
Q:Where is your factory? Can I visit your factory?
A:Our factory is located in Fenggang Town, Dong Guang city which near with Shenzhen and Hong Kong,
We are warmly welcome you to visit our factory, we can pick you up from Shenzhen airport or your hotels in Shenzhen.
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical
feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally?
A. Vertex can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or
material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to
accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes,
models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/component?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in
which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A.Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time)or multi(2,4, 8 or 16 parts
at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000
parts per year whereas multiavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your
projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q.Ok, I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts?
A. It can take2 - 4 weeks to have the mould tool manufactured depending on the part's
complexity and the number of impressions (single or multi). After we have received final
approval by you of the new tool, you can expect delivery of parts within 3-5 days.
Q.What's your payment terms?
A.For mold: 50% mold cost as deposit, the balance once you approved our final sample.
For production: 50% in advance,balance before shipping.
Q: Can you help us with shipment?
A: Yes we can. We can ship your goods to anywhere you want in the most economical way. If you have your own freight forwarder, please let us know their contact information and we'll handle everything for you; If you don't have a shipping partner, just pay the freight to us, and we'll ship it to your door or your nearest port .
In a word, as our business clients, you'll enjoy the easiest cooperation.