Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Question: When should we design a reverse injection Mold?
When the requirements of plastic products are higher, the external surface is not allowed to have the glue trace, so the gate can not be set on the external surface and side of the plastic parts, then we have to make the gate back side of the plastic parts After the die is inverted structure, the core is set in the fixed die, the cavity is placed in the moving die, the plastic parts need to be pushed out from the fixed die side, the whole set of die structure is relatively complex. In this case, the structure of the reverse mold will be adopted. The reverse mold is much more complex than the normal mold. The reverse mold is generally a two-plate mold + hot runner structure. Three plate die can also be designed in reverse die, but die structure is more complex. It's even harder if you have a second ejection. Please see below lamp surface, it is high glossy.
1. Product Information:
The size:62.40 mm x 256.70 mm x74.09 mm,
Average thickness: 3mm
From the parts structure, we can see that one corner of this lampshade has a heat sink, which needs to design a slider to pull out the core. There is a column position at the top of the inner side, the root of which is suspended and supported only by three bone positions. The oblique ejecting lift is needed here. The size of plastic parts is large, the outer surface is high glossy, can not have the gate trace. This lampshade edge can not be designed side gate. Therefore, it is necessary to design reverse mold to solve the problem of gating system design
2. The design for reverse mold:
Reverse mold needs to be used in front of the mold frame, the core mold (punching or moving mold) is used as cavity mold, cavity mold is used as core mold(punching or moving mold), the structural characteristics of the mainstream is very long, the launch of the mechanism is also in the mold. Because the injection molding machine in the fixed die side does not push out the power, so the design of reverse die is difficult to solve the main channel is very long and the fixed die side does not push out the power problem. As an important type of injection mold, reverse mold is usually used in the mold which is directly into the rubber and the gate cannot be on the surface of the product.
3. The Characristic for reverse mold:
The main points of reverse mold design are as follows;
1) The reverse mold will basically use the hot runner gating system. If the cold runner is used, the glue is directly injected into the main channel of the gate sleeve, and the mold structure is relatively simple. If the design of three plate die, the fine water point gate into the glue, there is the disadvantage of pouring system coagulate is not convenient to take out. The more point sprue and the longer shunt, the more difficult it is to take out the coagulant.
2) The flip mold generally uses the cylinder to provide the ejection power source, because the ejection side of the mold is installed on the fixed mold of the injection molding machine, and the ordinary injection molding machine cannot provide the ejection action on the fixed mold side.
3) inversion model of the main problems, it is easy in the outer surface of the gate facing circular halo imprinting, color shades do not agree with other places, the serious influence plastic parts surface, the main reason is the mainstream way gate at higher temperature, the mould cooling caused by uniform, therefore, hot mouth around the cooling is very important, for this design hot mouth insert independent water, The hot nozzle cooling system diagram is shown in Figure 7.
Note: Our factory Dongguan Cents Industrial Co.,Ltd is very professional in making all kinds of plastic injection molds. We provide detailed design constructure and not ignore any small thing. This is why so many customers like to work with our factory. Till now, we make around 100sets molds for customers from Europe, USA, Japan, Iran, Brazil...
|Cavity material||Nak80, S136 or other|
|Mold base material||C50 or other|
|Gate||Subgate, Pin gate... according to product design|
|Shot time||10-120seconds according to product design, mold design|
|Runner||Cold or hot runner|
|Mold life||At least 300000 shots.|
|Product material||Abs, PC, ABS+PC, PP, POM, Pa66, PE.....|
|Mold delivery time||25-50 days|
Our factory has been certified by ISO association adn NAQ16949 for Auto parts
Cents is a factory with 20 years of experience in mold making and injection molding. Currently, the company and its factory covers an area of 13,000 square meters and has around 200 workers. Among them, 26 are design engineers and structural engineers. We have a complete mold production workshop, injection workshop, dust-free injection workshop, inspection room, warehouse, and assembly workshop. We have advanced EDM and WEDM mold production equipment imported from Japan. We have 46 injection molding machines, 19 of which are Japanese Sodick brand, in order to produce high-precision plastic products. Our products are widely used in the new energy automobile industry, medical industry, mechanical and machinery industry, home appliance industry and beauty industry. Among them, we are very professional and have rich experience in the production of negative pressure cups, tapping thread products and transparent acrylic products.
In 2019, we started to carry out the IMD/IML process and established an IMD/IML product production workshop, specifically for some customers who have very high requirements for product appearance and process.
Our factory has always adopted ISO 9001 as its operating principle. In terms of auto parts products, we have been certified by the 16949 organization and issued a 16949 certificate.
Our company only focuses on ODM/OEM design and production. Therefore, to provide customers with the best quality design, production and service is our company's core value requirements;
***More than 40 sets injection machines;
***More than 20 engineers and 200 workers;
***One-stop service in making mold and molding;
***Anti-dust workshop for IMD/IML molded parts;
***Assembly line available for some finished parts;
***Most advanced equipment for EDM & WEDM, Sodick brand injection machine