Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Wuhan, Hubei, China
1. Material: Food-grade paperboard.
2. Size: As per listed.
3. Coating: Single PE coated.
4. Printing Color: Flexo printing, up to 6 colors.
5. MOQ: 100,000. pieces for flexo printing or 10,000. pieces without printing.
6. Payment Terms: T/T, 30% deposit, 70% balance or 100% D/C at sight.
7. Packaging: Standard Export Carton.
8. Loading Port: Wuhan, China.
9. Delivery Time: 20-30 days for the first order, the next order will be 7-15 days per arranging.
10. Certificates: Certificate of inspection signed by CIQ, SGS.
11. Samples: Free to send. Buyer have to pay postage.
|Item No.||Specification||Upper Diameter|
|PE Coated (gsm)|
|2.5A||2.5 Oz||51||36||45||60||4000||100% Food Grade||Customized|
Who we are?
WUHAN BOYUAN PAPER & PLASTIC PRINTING Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specializing in producing disposable paper & plastic products used to serve food and beverages with rich experience in production. Established in 2003, our plants located in the high-tech area of East-west Lake District in Wuhan, the metropolis in the center of China.
What we do?
Our factory possesses more than one hundred advanced equipments and several production lines of different specification and a full set of testing and calibrating device with topnotch technology. We have introduced the latest 8-colors high speed printing equipment and high speed disposable paper cup molding machine which can produce the paper cups ranging from the weight from 150GSM to 350GSM with different thickness. Our daily output is 600, 000 pieces of paper products and 800, 000 pieces of plastic products covering all kinds of the goods on the market, such as paper bowls, ice cream cups, popcorn buckets, double wall paper cups and ripple wall paper cups, pp cups for cold drinks, etc.
1998 -- the paper cup factory was set up to produce disposable paper cups
2001 -- established Wuhan Kaiyuan Packaging Co. LTD
2002 -- start manufacturing disposable plastic cups
2003 -- After the assets integration, established Wuhan Boyuan Paper & Plastic Printing Co. , LTD
2011 -- opening up Hong Kong market and starting export business
2012 -- established Wuhan Nabobway Technology Co., Ltd. and established the international trade department
2012 -- exported to the United States and southeast Asia
2013 -- products exported to Europe
2014 -- the factory moved to No.60 yinbai road, East-West Lake District, Wuhan, covering an area of 23,000square meters (about 250,000 square feet)
2015 -- updating the whole set of imported production equipment Up to now...
We specialize in this field for over 20 years, with our own production line for coating, printing and cup making, with competitive price, good quality and timely delivery.
1. Raw materials conforming to international food grade standard are adopted in production.
2. Flexo-printing with food-grade ink.
3. Obtain ISO 9001 quality management system.
4. The most modern production lines are adopted which ensure to realize any delivery time.
5. Full range of product sizes from 4 to 32 OZ.
6. Available to print customized Logo on products according to customer's requirements.
7. Effective packaging solutions.
8. Environmental safety and green-minds conform to international standards.
1. How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
Our company has passed ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate and strict quality management consistently runs through the whole process of products production.
2. Whether the raw materials used in production meet the environmental protection requirements?
All products are made of high quality food grade paperboard/ plastic (PP) raw materials. The paperboard we used is made of wood pulp passed FSC Forest Certification.
3. What is your minimum orders?
The minimum order of 50,000 to 100,000 per type and size are required for the initial order, for most products may require a higher minimum. Please contact us for more details.
4. How quickly can they be produced?
Our normal turnaround time for printed standard product is 1 week from the date the order is placed. However, if an order takes longer than 3 days for approval or during times with a heavier workload, this time will be extended. If your order is time sensitive, check with us to ensure prompt delivery.
5. What file format do you need?
To ensure the best quality, we need files in a resolution of minimum 300 dpi. Vector art is required due to its ability to be scaled infinitely without any loss of quality. Vector art is created using vector illustration programs, such as Adobe Illustrator. The most common Vector file extensions are .eps .psd .ai .cdr and .pdf (Please note that not all .pdf files are vector.)
6. Can you send me a digital proof before my order is printed?
Absolutely! Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive a digital proof depicting what your logo will look like when printed on the product ordered. This is the point to make any necessary changes. After we received the signed proof we will submit your order for printing and no further changes will be accepted.
7. I need some counter samples before I approve the cup!
We can send you the counter samples, but you have to pay the shipping costs.
8. My client needs the cups in different packing units!
Special packaging is available. Whether you need a different number of cups per PET-bag or customized packaging - we can all do it. Just tell us what's your requirement, so we can work out the best solution for you.
9. What coating do you use ?
Our cups have polyethylene (PE) coating, which represents only a small percent of the total weight of the cup. The PE coating not only makes the paper board waterproof, but also has the function of welding the cup seams together.
10. What type of payment do you accept ?
We welcome any type of payment, including T/T, D/P, D/C, etc.