|Product Name||Hot Sale Wiper Blade Metal Blade Wiper Refills|
|Model No. ||V2-720|
|Material ||Graphite coated natural rubber. high carbon steel, POM, metal|
1) Graphite coated silicone.
2) Aerodynamic design.
3) Even pressure.
4) Fit for all season, all weather.
5) ODM, OEM welcomed.
1) The price is based on FOB Xiamen or Guangzhou
2) Supply ability: 220, 000 pieces per day
3) MOQ: 2000PCS
4) Payment: T/T, L/C 30% deposit before production, balance 70% upon receive the BL copy
|Main Market |
South-east Asia, Europe, North and South America, India, Oceania etc.
√ Easy to install, suitable for 99% models on the market.
√ Flexible carbon steel design, can be applied to the curvature of different windshield.
√ Lined stainless steel shrapnel to make the wiper more smooth.
√ The latest rubber formula, set cold, heat, UV resistant, can adapt to different climatic conditions.
√ Tape surface graphite coating treatment, reduce noise, improve service life.
√ The latest baffle design reduces the noise and instability that occur during high-speed driving.
Company events&production line:
Tips for changing wiper blades:
Wiper blades should be replaced every six months to a year or as soon as you notice a difference in driving visibility. When wiper blades no longer make proper contact with the windshield surface, they can begin to squeak, chatter, skip, smear or streak reducing driving visibility.
Avoid these common problems and extend the life of your wiper blades by following these simple steps:
- Clean your windshield every time you fill your gas tank.
- Gently wipe the rubber squeegee with a damp paper towel to remove any loose dirt or oil.
- Never use your windshield wipers to de-ice your windshield. Instead, either use an ice scraper or use your defroster to melt snow and ice.
- Pull your wiper blades away from the windshield during winter months to prevent ice build up on the rubber squeegee and to prevent them from sticking to the windshield.
Efficient wiper blades are as important to a vehicle's safe operation as clean oil and good tires. So remember to change your wiper blades at least once a year, to inspect them frequently for wear and tear and to enjoy the view!
Contact us for more details: