Business Type: Trading Company
Handan, Hebei, China
Chemical Composition: al
Al (Min): 99%-99.9%
Appearance: silvery white
Low melting point
Good electrical conductivity
Good thermal conductivity
Low magnetic susceptibility
Easy to process
Good resistance for atmospheric corrosion
1. Widely used in mechianical manufacturing industry because of good strength and plasticity.
2. Used as kinds of heat sink materials because of good thermal conductivity.
3. Used to produce a variety of wires because of good conductivity.
4. Mainly used in the manufacture of nitric acid, reactors containing sulfur oil, heat exchangers, etc.
5. Aluminum also has good corrosion resistance and good plasticity, and is suitable for various pressure processing.
Aluminum ingot for remelting is produced by molten salt electrolysis method using alumina and cryolite. Products meet the national standard GB/T1196-2008. The surface of ingot is clean and smooth.
The main models are as follows: AL99.90, AL99.85, AL99.70A, AL99.70, AL99.60, AL99.50, AL99.00, and below.
Chemical Composition %
Purpose of our company
Our business philosophy is to provide customers with quality products, quality service and competitive prices."Quality service is as important as quality products" - this is the mission of our CEO.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us