Weifang, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2006
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
HONGYUAN, ranks TOP 3 in China waterproofing industry.
1) Excellent aging resistance.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
|Length||20m/roll or customized|
|Thickness||1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm|
|Type||Homogeneous, Fabric back(fleeced back)|
|If Exposed||Exposed and Non-exposed|
|Color||White, Grey or customized(blue, whilte, black)|