Xiamen, Fujian, China
Member Since: 2010
Business Type: Trading Company
1. Export Standard Size:
600X600X20mm or 24X 24X 3/4
600X300X20mm or 24X 12X 3/4
600X400X20mm or 24X 16X 3/4
457X457X12mm or 18X 18X 1/2
600X300X12mm or 24X 12X 1/2
400X400X12mm or 16X 16X 1/2
600X600X10mm or 24X 24X 3/8
305X305X10mm or 12X 12X 3/8
2. Finished surface: Polished, Honed, Split faced, Picked, Bush hammered, Chiseled, Sawn cut, Sand blasted, Mushroom, Tumbled surface.
3. Application: Slab, Tile, Vanity top, countertop, garden, bathroom, kitchen, landscape
4. Edges: Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, Dupont, Edge, Beveled processed and polished or others
A. The thickness tolerance: +/- 1mm
B. If the surface is polished, then the degree will be 90 and up.
6. Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates with foam or plastic
7. Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the rest 70% balance by T/T against the copy of B/L.
Welcome you inquiry with you inquiry, we will offer you the best price.
1.) Is sample free ?
Yes,free sample can be sent for testing the quality.
2.) What is the MOQ ?
Usually Our MOQ is 1x20ft container,and it can be mixed. But it's negotiable, some other small quantity
3.) When we place an order, can we visit your factory to inspect the goods?
Yes,your visiting is highly appreciated.
4.) Why JL stone?
We supply one-step solution and service for you. Professional supplier and manufacturer of building construction,
landscape paving, kitchen and bathroom tops.
Covers: marble floor, granite wall tile, cladding, indoor stair.
Kithcen countertop, vanity top, stone sink, kitchen cabinet.
Garden pavement, cube stone, patio paving, swimming pool coping, flagstone etc.
Over 20 years, JL stone has being work to provide our customers with the best service.