Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
Member Since: 2016
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
WPC flooring stands for Wood Plastic Composite. These 100% waterproof engineered luxury vinyl planks and tiles are DIY-friendly, featuring an effortless interlocking system that can be installed over most existing subfloors.
|Material||60%-65% natural wood fiber|
|30%-35% of eco-friendly HDPE materials|
|5% -10% Chemical additivel|
|Surface treament||Narrol Channel ,Wide Channel ,Wood Grain , Flat|
Copper Brown, Light Brown, Black, Cedar, Coffee,Dark Grey,
Silver Grey, Yellow, Red and Wood,etc.
|( we can adjust the new color according to the order requirement)|
|Package||Carton PACKAGE with PVC soft flim|
This type of WPC profile with two sides groove designing for slip resistance, can be used as floor board, be installed on the outdoor ground, trestle road and garden path, and perform outstanding superiority in the outdoor decking of courtyard, park, garden community, waterscape, seashore path or gazebo, trestle and plank road, dock, etc
2. Insect resistant, termite resistant. Effciently prevent attacks from insect and microbial extended service life.
3. Natuarl feel, looks and feels like a natural wood.
4. Colorful. Products could made into a variety of colors. Hardeck have a natural wood appearance and texture.
5. Plasticity. Hardeck could be easily personalized styling, embodying your personal style.
6. Environmental friendly, recycled, no pollution. we made from recycled materials ,reducing the impact of waste products on the environment.
7. Good workability. You could nail, sand, saw, drill and paint.
8. Easy to install and low labor cost, saving a lot of installation time and cost.
9. Sturdy, durable and versatile. That are enough to provide years of trouble free service and easily cleaned up.
Siding clips to match install
BACK VIEW :
3 How to Install
4 WPC Information
1. What's WPC?
WPC is short for Wood Plastic Composite. The combination of the raw materials are mostly 35% recycled plastic (HDPE) and 55% wood powder, plus 10% additives such as anti-UV agent, lubricant, light stabilizer and etc.
2. What's the process to make WPC decking tile?
(a) Mix raw materials according to certain formula, then make them into pellets.
(b) By extrusion machine and mold, shape the products in customized profile and size.
(c) Do surface treatment such as sanding or embossing, then cut the WPC decking by requested length.
(d) Assemble the decking boards with the plastic base with screws, then do cleaning before packing.
3. What's the benefits to use composite decking tile?
(a) Composite decking tile is waterproof, fire retardant, UV resistant, anti-slip, maintenance free and durable.
(b) Its designs, colors, surface treatments are adjustable.
(c) It's easy to install and cost efficient.
(d) Since the raw materials are recycled, the product itself is eco-friendly.
5 The Related Product