Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Fuyang, Anhui, China
|Product Name||Far Infrared Pain Relief Patch||Item NO.||MDT101|
|Patch Size||2.76*3.94in(7*10cm)/patch||Specification||5patches/bag, 2bags/box, 200boxes/carton|
|MOQ||200boxes||Packing Details||Ctn Size: 47×46×44cm|
|Payment Terms||50% Down Payment, Balance Paid Before Loading At Factory||Estimated Delivery Date||Within 3~5 days after receiving the prepayments|
|OEM/ODM Service||Available and Welcome||Certificates||ISO13485, GMP, CE, MSDS|
|Structure & Composition||This product is composed of fabric, adhesive, and anti-adhesive paper. The fabric is made of non-woven fabric or polyester-cotton fabric. The adhesive is made of mixing medical hot melt adhesive or rubber and far infrared ceramic powder in a certain proportion.|
|Scope of Application||Applicable to the adjuvant treatment of pain caused by cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, lumbar disc herniation, arthritis ,|
and bone joint or soft tissue injury.
|Usage||Remove the anti-adhesive paper and apply it to the painful area. Once a day, one patch each time, lasts up to 24 hours, continuous application for 7days for a course of treatment.|
|Contraindications||1) People with open wounds at the treatment site.|
2) Acute and chronic pain due to other diseases and sites, such as postoperative knee pain, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
3) Patients with mental disorders, dementia, and other symptoms.
4) People with metal item on the body parts or inside the body, such as pacemakers.
5) People with heart, liver, lung, kidney failure, hemorrhagic disease or hemorrhagic tendency, high fever, malignant tumor.
6) Women during pregnancy.
|Precautions, Warnings & Tips||1) If the application is invalid, go to the hospital in time.|
2) If there is serious thermal pain in the application site after application, stop using it.
3) If there is continuous or severe allergic skin after application, stop using it immediately and take anti-allergic drugs if necessary.
4) People with a history of skin allergies, vascular embolism should be used with caution.
5) Store in a cool and dry place, out of reach of children.
|Storage||Sealed and stored in a dry and ventilated place.|