China Multi Jet Dry Type Inductive Waterproof Type Prepayment Smart Water Meter
LXSK-E3 is an inductive waterproof type intelligent water meter in sizes from 15mm to 40mm. It measures the volume of cold water or drinking water passing through the pipelines.
* Water proof degree can be IP 68.
* The mechanical parts are seperated from the electronic parts, for easy maintenance.
* One meter, one card.
* Multi jet dry or wet type water meter with valve control.
* Ball valve adopted, motor-driven.
* Prepayment Function: user pay first. No payment, no water.
* Synchronization Display Function: LCD display and mechanical display at the same time.
* Alarm function: The valve will close automatically and LCD display alarm information when the balance is less than the set certain volume.
* Battery Shortage:When the battery is not sufficient, the valve shall close automatically
* Anti-magnetic Attack Function: Water meter has automatic protection function. It will shut off the valve when magnetic field approaches.
* Meter body can be brass and plastic.
* Pulse output option: reed switch; hall
Technical data conforms to ISO 4064 Class B, R80, R100 standard for horizontal installation.
Main Technical Parameters
Working voltage of sensors: DC2.8 to 3.6V (hall), DC1-10V (reed switch)
Power supply: 3.6V Lithium Battery
Static Working Current: ≤7uA
Status Protection: Self data memory, and save data for more than 10 years.
Installation Mode: Horizontal Installation
Number of sensors: 2 (double pulse)
Working water temperature: 0.1ºC to 30ºC
Pressure loss: ≤0.063MPa
Valve's switching time: 7s
No-load working current: 25~35 mA
Block running current: ≥ 150Ma
Motor life: valve switching times is more than 5,000 times.
Water temperature: ≤50ºC for cold water meter
Water temperature: ≤90ºC for hot water meter
Water pressure: ≤1MPa (10 bar)
*The meter should be installed in horizontal position with the direction of the flow as indicated by the arrow cast in the meter body with the register face upwards.
*Pipeline must be flushed before installation.
*The meter should be constantly full of water during operation.
Maximum Permissible Error
In the lower zone from Qmin (Q1) inclusive up to but excluding Qt (Q2) is ±5%.
In the upper zone from Qt(Q2) inclusive up to and including Qmax(Q4) is ±2% (cold water meter).
In the upper zone from Qt (Q2) inclusive up to and including Qmax (Q4) is ±3% (hot water meter).
Each water meter has one set couplings optional: 2pcs tube, 2pcs nut and 2pcs gasket
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA According to ISO4064 :2003 (Old Standard)
|Size||Inch||Class||Qmax||Qn||Qt||Qmin||Min reading||Max reading|
|Maximum flow||Nominal flow||Transitional flow||Min flow|
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA According to ISO4064:2014(New Standard)
|Pulse output option||reed switch|
Dimensions and Weight
|Meter size||Length||Width||Height||Connecting Thread|