Product: China manufacturer oil resistant Viton rubber Valve stem oil seal for Cummins Engines
The FKM valve stem seal is a device that provides a fixed amount of metering of oil for the valve interface of the internal combustion engine to lubricate the valve tube and reduce the operation of the engine. Our valve stem oil seal can be used for turbo charging and supercharging of diesel engine and gasoline engine.
Due to the good performance against high temperature and chemicals, the Viton rubber is also be used to make Fuel seals; O-rings; Fuel injection seals; Fuel hoses and etc. In the Aircraft and Aerospace industry, the FKM is used for T-seals, Cap seals, Manifold gaskets; O-rings; Radial lip seals of pumps and Siphon hoses. The Automotive industry is an important area for Viton rubber which the products including Gaskets, O-rings and oil seals.
Materials: FKM, Viton rubber, NBR, ACM and etc.
Other names: Rubber sealing, rubber parts, Valve stem seals, Oil sealing, Auto engine parts.
Operating temperature: -20 - 200 °C
Color: Black, Brown, Red, Blue, Green, Grey
Hardness: Shore A 60-75
Application: FPM rubber valve seals are mainly used in the Auto Engines, Motorcycle Engines and other kinds of Engines.
Package and delivery:
- The viton rubber can be used at temperature range of -20 degree and 200 degree
- Excellent chemical and oil resistance.
- Good adhesion to metals
- Excellent anti-corrosive medium and strong oxidant performance; to fuming nitric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, concentrated alkali and other strong corrosive medium effect stability are superior to other rubber.
|Package||100 pcs per plastic bags and then on cartons|
|Delivery time||Around 3-4 weeks after the orders|
|Payment terms||T/T is preferable, D/P and L/C is also ok|
1) What are the benefits of the FKM rubber?
* Wide range of temperature from -15 degree to 200 degree.
* Excellent in chemical and oil resistance
* Good adhesion to metals
2) Could you pls introduce more details of the FKM rubber?
The resistant chemicals of the FKM are including: Mineral oil and grease, ASTM oil No.1, IRM 902, IRM 903 oils and etc; Silicone oil and grease; Gasoline; high alcohol content; Mineral and vegetable oil and grease; high vacuum; Aromatic hydrocarbons(benzene,toluene); Kerosene;Hydraulic oil; Lubricating and fuel oils; Very good ozone,weather and aging (sunlight)resistance. Viton rubber has good adhesion to metals so we usually use it to produce Valve stem seals and oil seals.
3) How long it will take if we place sample orders to you?
Usually we need around 10-14 days to prepare the molds of the Valve stem seals. And another 5 days will be needed to finish the samples. Pls send us samples or drawings for reference.