Emulsified Asphalt (Primer)
It mainly uses asphalt as raw materials, with water as the dispersion medium, with other polymer such as SBS or APP to modified the asphalt, finally launch out this polymer modified asphalt waterproof coating. As soon as coating is curing at normal temperature, the materials can be formed on the surface a layer of elastic waterproof film, it can be work along to function as waterproof coat, and also can be compound with waterproof membrane to form compound waterproof system.
1. The material is a water-based product, with non-toxic, no smell, non combustible characteristics, safe and reliable
2. The material is a single component, cold method construction, simple operation
3. High elongation and excellent flexibility
1. It can be widely coated on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
2. Compound with all kinds of modified bitumen waterproofing membrane to composite strong waterproof layer.
3. As basic treatment agent for all kinds of modified bitumen waterproof membrane.
Substrate should be coated for several times. Stirring the coating and brushing the substrate evenly by rubber scraper. The next painting can be started after the former painting surface dry. The direction of former and latter coating should be mutually perpendicular. Several times of coating are needed to ensure penetration and adhesion of paint to the substrate. Surface drying time is about 6 hours at normal temperature.
Usage of 1.0mm thickness dry film is 1.8-2.0kg/m2
Technical Data Sheet
Implement Standard: JC/T864-2008
|1||Appearence|| ||After stirring,No agglomeration,Uniform state||Pass|
|5||Elongation at break||%||≥300||345|
|6||Water Impermeability|| ||0.3Mpa,30min||Impermeable|
|7||Bending at low temperature||ºC||≤-20||No crack|