10 Proven Benefits of Stainless Steel Tumbler
Is there anything better than a refreshing sip of cool water on a hot summer day? Taking a long gulp of crisp water from your bottle can help you to feel happier and healthier at any time of day. In fact, drinking water has even been clinically proven to boost your brain function.
It's obvious that this one simple move can be extremely beneficial for your overall health, but you have to find the right way to consume this all-important beverage. Should you opt for a stainless steel tumbler or its plastic counterpart?
Reusable tumblers are an easy choice to make for the environment, but many people get hung up when it comes to choosing between stainless steel and plastic. Fortunately, the decision is relatively easy. A stainless steel tumbler has proven benefits compared to plastic versions of the same bottle.
If you're ready to see why your THIRSTEA Bottle is the best choice for your hydration needs, let's take a closer look at what a stainless steel tumbler can offer.
The first area where a stainless steel tumbler truly shines is when it comes to environmental protection. Not only do you get to enjoy the taste of refreshing water, you can also help to improve the world around you with this one simple choice.
1. Stainless Steel is a More Sustainable Resource
At first glance, you might not even realize that your metal tumbler is a sustainable resource. After all, the primary ingredient used to manufacture these bottles is actually iron with small amounts of chromium and nickel added for their durable properties. The ingredients used in these tough bottles are long-lasting options that are completely recyclable when their lifespan officially ends. This means that your stainless steel tumbler can easily be transformed into a new version of itself that can last for several more years to come.
2. Stainless Steel Requires Less Energy to Manufacture
It may be no secret that a stainless steel tumbler requires a lot of energy to manufacture. However, it requires a lot more energy to continuously create disposable plastic bottled water that is then shipped around the country. Even worse, many people will opt not to recycle those disposable bottles, forcing them to generate more waste and requiring additional energy to manufacture more.
3. Stainless Steel is More Durable
Who wants to purchase a reusable tumbler that is bound to break or crack shortly after buying it? Everyone wants to make a wise investment with their money, so it makes sense to choose the most durable tumbler option available on the market today. Your stainless steel tumbler is bound to be far more durable than its plastic counterpart.
Your THIRSTEA bottle will last longer than a plastic one because it isn't subject to corrosion or leaching chemicals with exposure to the heat and sun. Steel also makes more sense for tumblers compared to glass versions because it isn't as likely to break when taken into the great outdoors. You have a lot more flexibility in how you choose to use a stainless steel tumbler, making you more likely to stay hydrated regardless of where you are going.
LifestyleWhen it comes to drinking water, you want a bottle that is going to benefit your overall lifestyle. You want it to be easy to use and gain some benefit for the money that you pay. Fortunately, a stainless steel tumbler is one small investment that can truly pay off.
4. Stainless Steel Saves You MoneyHave you ever wondered just how much money you save when you choose to use a reusable tumbler instead of bottled water? You might be shocked by the answer! According to recent research, you could be paying as much as 2,000 times more for bottled water than a gallon of tap water. With the right reusable tumbler, you can keep more of that money directly in your pocket.
Many people still claim that they prefer to use bottled water over their home tap water because of the taste difference. But surprisingly, most people can't actually tell the difference between the taste of tap water and bottled water when given a blind taste test. Recent studies have shown that many people actually prefer the taste of their tap water when they sample the two types side by side in a blind comparison. This is yet another way for you to save a few dollars on your monthly expenditures!
5. Stainless Steel Keeps Water ColdFor most people, there's nothing worse than taking a big gulp of hot water in the middle of a summer day. You expect to be cooled down by a sip of delightful and crisp water only to be met with a disgusting mouthful of hot liquid. With a stainless steel tumbler, you could avoid all of that.
An insulated version of these bottles can keep your water significantly colder for longer periods of time, particularly when compared to plastic versions that offer little in the way of insulation. Many of these bottles are capable of keeping your refreshing beverages cold for up to one full day!
6. Preserve the Crisp Taste of Your WaterWhen is the last time you used your tumbler for something other than water? Most of us have used our stainless steel tumbler to hold tea, juice, or even a smoothie from time to time. One of the best attributes of these reusable tumblers is that they don't retain the flavors from your other beverages. This allows you to continue to enjoy the crisp taste of your water without interference from the lingering flavors of yesterday's lemonade.
HealthAre you concerned about how your water consumption might be impacting your overall health? There are some valid reasons to consider using a stainless steel tumbler instead of plastic versions. Let's take a closer look at what these stainless steel tumblers can mean for your health.
7. You Can Avoid BPABPA is an important buzzword that every consumer should be aware of when purchasing plastic products. Bisphenol A is a chemical that is found in many of the common household items and hard plastic tools that we use on a regular basis - including our tumblers.
However, we should definitely be seeking out new items that are free from this chemical such as BPA-free reusable tumblers. Just take a look at some of the symptoms that are associated with exposure to BPA:
1) Heart disease and other cardiovascular problems
2) Type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance
3) Issues with fetal brain development
4) Breast and prostate cancers
This chemical is well-known as an endocrine disruptor that imitates the way estrogen works in the body. It can mimic the way that estrogen is produced, transported, eliminated, and more. While small children tend to be the most susceptible to some of these effects, they can definitely impact anyone.
Stainless steel tumblers are a great alternative to prevent yourself from falling victim to the side effects that come from BPA tumblers.
8. No Harmful Chemicals in Stainless SteelUnfortunately, purchasing a BPA-free reusable tumbler may not be enough to help you avoid harmful chemicals. Many companies simply replaced the harmful ingredient with a similar version known as BPS (bisphenol S) that is proving to be just as dangerous to our long-term health.
Of course, these ingredients are primarily found in hard plastic items. It might be best to avoid the issue altogether by purchasing a stainless steel tumbler that has neither BPA or BPS used in its manufacturing.
9. Keep Mold at BayTake a quick peek inside your tumbler or run your finger along the inside rim. Do you see the telltale signs of mold beginning to pop up? Plastic tumblers are extremely prone to the production and growth of mold on the inside of the bottle. Fortunately, stainless steel tumblers tend to be more mold-resistant. They can even be washed in the dishwasher, making them resistant to all sorts of bacteria that grow in other bottles.
10. No Reactions with DrinksThink about how a slice of lemon might interact with the plastic in your tumbler. Over time, it can cause a reaction with the surface of the plastic, releasing harmful chemicals into your drinking water. One of the best things about a stainless steel tumbler is that it doesn't react with the drinks that you pour inside of it. It manages to preserve the flavor of each one while you're drinking it and still keeps the harmful chemicals at bay. Does it get any better than that?
Enjoy Your Water More with The Stainless Steel Tumbler
The reality is that the benefits of a stainless steel tumbler far outweigh those offered by a plastic water bottle. It's time for you to make the switch to a THIRSTEA Bottle so that you can improve the environment, your lifestyle, and even your health. Aren't you ready for that first crisp sip of water from your new tumbler?
China Factory Tumbler with Straw New Design Tumbler for Gift
|Item ||China Factory Tumbler with Straw New Design Tumbler for Gift|
|Material||Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel + PC|
|Shipment||By sea, air, express .....|
|Delivery Time||10-20days |
|Colors ||Brown / Black / White / Rose Red, As Request|
|Quantity Per Carton||Regular 16pcs/ctn or customized as requested|
|Lid||Stainless Steel + PC Plastic Lid|
* Reasons why you stay here
1) Smooth bottle mouth polished by world class machine, you don't need to worry your lips get hurt.
2) It takes top class material, which offers the solid bottle body.
3) Top class material, food grade 304 stainless steel to ensure the safe water.
4) Ergonomic design makes it feel better when holding in hands.
5) Safe material of plastic lid to no matter adult and kids, BPA free.
6) Various colors to catch up with your style.
7) Great sealing property to ensure the leakproof charcter.
How to Care My Water Bottle?
Q1: What can I put in the cup?
Water, wine, beer, cocktails, coffee, hot chocolate and soup?
Q2: How can I clean the water bottle?
A2: The water bottle can be quickly cleaned with hot water and soap.
However, it cannot be washed in a dishwasher, so be careful when cleaning.
Q3: Can I put the water bottle in the refrigerator or freezer?
A3: No need to refrigerate! The bottle insulation may be damaged in the frozen area.
Please pay attention to this.
Q4: How to store the water bottle?
A4: We recommend removing the cap and letting the water bottle dry naturally.
Please do not let the cap immerse in the liquid for a long time, as it may affect the heat preservation effect.
Q5: Will the water bottle scratch?
A5: Our thermos use material level that is higher than industry standards, and third parties jointly monitor product quality.
We will pay great attention to the protection during transportation. If there is any problem, we have perfect after-sales service.
In daily life, sharp objects such as keys may be inadvertently scratched if placed together with a thermos bottle.
The cup of water will accompany you every day, and the traces left on the bottle will be like the state of active living outside of you every day.
If you are particularly sensitive to paint scratches, it is highly recommended to wear a wrapper on the outer layer when you are out, which will help keep the thermos fresh.
1pc/polybag/bumble wrapping or customized, 40pieces/carton.
Sample order is available.
We shipping by sea, by air, by express.( ups,FedEx,DHL,EMS,TNT etc .)
Western Union, T/T , Paypal, L/C at sight.
We prefer 30% deposit in advanced, and balance 70% before shipment.
10-20 working days after payment confirmed.
Mob: +86 137 6190 6308