Weifang, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2017
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
|Size(cm)||10x15 15x21 21x29.7 30x40 30x45 50x70 60x80 etc|
|Material||Clear Float Glass|
|Packing:||Covered with interleaf paper +carton+ wooden (plywood) Crates or Customized|
Specification for Float Glass
1) glass sheet supplier: Auto glass Grade clear float glass ----JIN JING GLASS( Top 2 thin glass group)
2) Thickness: 1.8mm,2mm 2.1 mm, 2.5 mm.
3) Min size:100mmx100mm Max size: 1830 mm X 1220m
4) Cut to size according to customers' requirements
1.8mm 2mm thin clear float glass for a picture frame or photo frame
10x15 15x21 21x29.7 30x40 30x45 50x70 60x80 etc
1, Color: clear
Within 10-15 days for one 20 GP container
1, interlay paper between two sheets
photo frame, building decoration, optical instruments, clock cover and so on.
30%T/T deposit, 70% T/T balance against B/L copy
Application for Float Glass
1.All-glass structural facades and interior furniture;
2. Float glass surface for Clocks, Tempered cut to size glass for doors, picture framing photo frame or art framing.
3.Interior applications for decorations.
1) The paper between two sheets for every two glass
2) Seaworthy wooden or named plywood crates;
3) Whole way transport insurance till to your warehouse.
4) Max Weight for a 20 container is almost 26000 kg
5)Assure your goods intact till to your warehouse, Wherever you are.
Q: Is your company a glass manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer of glass and mirror products, and we have our own factory and advanced production lines. our main product is thin glass.
Q: Can I get samples to check your quantity?
A: Yes, all the float glass samples can be provided for your reference.
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the float glass depends on your requirements.
Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to15 days. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start an inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products in your country.
Q: What are your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or
cost effective for you.
Q: What your glass package? Are they safe?
A: Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave. The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 23 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading.