Fischer-Tropsch (FT) wax is a synthetic wax produced by wax oil that made in the coal to oil unit . The wax oil is distilled to separate the mixture into fuels products and waxes with melting points ranging from about 52 - 115ºC.
Speedchem provides the most comprehensive choice of synthetic Fischer-Tropsch (FT) waxes ranging from low (52°C) to very high melting point (115°C).The form is prills and color is white. We are the authorized sales channel for kinds of melting point FT waxes.
1. Used as inner-dispersant in color masterbatch process.
2. In the production of various hot melt glue, thermosetting powder coating and PVC compound stabilizer.
3. Used in outer-lubricant in the process of PVC profile, pipe fitting and plastic molding. It improves the toughness of plastics products and makes smooth surface, high rate of pass, better plasticizing efficiency.
4. Used as dispersant in ink and paint industry. Better anti-sedimentation makes better gloss and stereo sense.
5. In rubber industry, it can improve the surface brightness and smoothness after products taking off the membrane, reduce the dosage of paraffin wax and reduce the production cost.
6. Widely used in wax products, for example, floor wax, car wax, polish wax, candle etc. It can improve the softening point,strength and surface gloss.
Storage: It should be in the original package, preserved in dry place at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight and water.
25kgs / bag, or 500 / 1000kgs big woven bag.
Safety white powder, nontoxic and harmless.
Stored in cool, ventilated, dry place. Avoid moisture . Avoid breathing dust when handling, and wash with soap & water in case of skin contact. For more details, refer to SDS.
Hebei Guanlian new material is a professional chemical supplier in China. Our main products are: sodium gluconate, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, glucose, potassium carbonate, Fischer Tropsch wax, potassium carbonate, etc. Company has advanced equipment and technology, final products are high quality with low price. The main applications in coatings, plastics, printing ink, paper making, etc.
Q: What's your MOQ ?
A: For the high value product, our MOQ starts from 1g and generally starts from 10gs. For other low, price product, our MOQ starts from 100g and 1kg.
Q: Is there a discount ?
A: Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
Q: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders ?
A: You can get free samples for some proucts, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q: How to start orders or make payments ?
A: You can send our your Purchase order ( if your company has ), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.