I. ADVANTAGES OF STAINLESS STEEL METAL SAND1. Prolong service life of components so as to reduce production cost remarkably. The service life of metallic sand as filter material is extended over 3 times than conventional filter materials such as glass bead, sea sand and silicon carbide.
2. Thanks to its high degree of profile , large specific surface and strong impurities filter capability, the use of metallic sand prolongs the service life of components, reduces use of auxiliary materials (strainer and washer, etc.) related to components, cleaning expenses of components and consumption of manpower as well as loss of capacity, etc.
3. Decrease the rate of broken filament and end breakage, the characteristic of irregular concave-convex acute angle in metallic sand is far advantageous over conventional filter materials, such acute angle is very high in hardness and not easy to deform under 40Mpa pressure and can well puncture air bubbles in melt and obstruct foreign matters and coagulated particles so as to improve filter precision.
4. Stabilize pressure on components and the process of pressure rise is slow and stable to avoid fluctuation of production and unstable quality due to unstable pressure, and thus metallic sand will not change its shape with changes of melt pressure and temperature.
5. Enhance homogeneity and spinning of melt, stainless steel is a good conductor of heat and can guarantee homogeneity and consistence of temperature of high-temperature melt in sand bunker of components.
6. Stable chemical properties prevent adverse reaction with polyester melt.
7. Convenient use without need of cleaning and drying required for glass bead, sea sand and silicon carbide. We have conducted high-pressure cleaning process during production, so the delivered products are free of dust.
II. CHEMICAL DETAILS OF PRODUCT:
Sales Director: Richard
Changshu Evergrande Imp.& Exp.Co.Ltd.
No.2 Dianhu Road, Changshu, Jiangsu, China