Taizhou, Jiangsu, China
Member Since: 2013
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
2. Snatch Prevention - Should an assailant try to snatch the device from you, the shock plates on the side of the unit will also deliver a high voltage shock.
3. Ultra-Sharp Spike Electrodes helps penetrate through thick clothing
4. Internal Rechargeable Battery.
5. Non-Slip Rubber Coating
1. input voltage: 4.8-6VDC
2. Output voltage: above 300KV
3. current: 2.5A
4. Weight: 420g
5. Size: L169mmXW45mmXH30mm
TW-928 stun gun really packs a punch! Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates between the test prongs and creats an intimidating electrical sound, an attacker with any sense at all will be stopped in his tracks If the sight and sound doesn't stop him, a jolt from this stun gun certainly will bring an attacker down! When an attacker is touched by the stun gun it will disrupt the message the barin sends to the voluntary muscles. Simply touching an attacker will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Due to restrictions in some countries and regions, the customer is responsible for proper use, storge and knowledge of local laws and regulations regarding ownership and usage of this prooduct.
FAQ & Helpful answers
1. How do you recharge it? Isn't it supposed to come with a recharge cord?
As referred in the instruction, it comes with a small AC plug at the bottom of the box.
2. Is this a pretty big stun gun or is it easily concealable? Inches tall/wide etc.?
6" tall 1" wide, tall, but not very wide at all
3. Do you have to actually touch an assailant with this gun to be effective? Or can it fire from several feet away and have an impact?
For this type of tazer, yes you must press the tip of the two contacts into the assailant to allow current to taze them.
It results in just a short blast, because invariably the assailant is pushed back. It's designed to give just a short opportunity of disorientation which would allow the victim to get away.