Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Jinan, Shandong, China
Real photo of our machine:
Supply OEM service windows glass washing machine is painted by an electrostatic
paint for protection against a rust and scratchs.
Heating up plates and the Water tank have a covering (Against a rust of 10 years of a guarantee).
Conic moving gears are made from a special steel alloy.
Nuts corrosion-proof, apertures for nuts aluminium.
windows glass washing machine A working direction of action with left on the right party.
Flat glass washing machine Machine A water tank with a heater.
Filtered fan for dust-free air expulsion.
Brushes from above and from below have adjustment for approach.
The electrosystem corresponds to safety rules.
Flat glass washing machine Machine The washing branch has 6-8 brushes.
Glass washing machine Heating up plates and water tank with stainless steel.
Special brushes for reflecting glasses.
Adjustment of speed of a running tape.
Covers with glass windows.
windows glass washing machine LOW-E option
Power: 380V 50HZ 3 phase or 3 Phase,220v ,60hz
windows glass washing machine CE CERTIFICATE for European Union
A. Pkg: for long time transportation
B. Terms: Freight On Board (FOB Qingdao)
C. From Qingdao, China
D. Delivery Time: During 15 Days After We Receive Your First Payment.
E. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Paid as deposit, and the rest 70% is paid before delivery the machine.
F. Guarantee period: 1 year from the date of customer receiving the machines.
Contact ----- Ms Ceci Liu