Chocolate & Jam depositor biscuit machine
|Biscuit size||Round:Φ40-70mm Square:L(40-70)xW(40-70)mm|
1. Sandwich machine use servo motor drive, performance is more stable and more accurate positioning.
2. Photoelectric detection of biscuits, no biscuit no cream system.
3. Sanitary desigh with stainless steel for food contact parts, including nozzle and interchange faster.
4. Equipped with waste collection system for easy to cleaning and maintain.
5. Every cream bucket with independent motor and reducer.
|Pre-Sales Service |
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
| After-Sales Service |
* Training how to instal and use the machine.
* Engineers availble to service machinery over seas.
Packing and Shipping
The normal package is wooden box. If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.
If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
Shipment: Within 30 working days from the date of receipt the down payment.
Usually by sea, but can also according to customer requirements.
Foshan Lison Machinery Co., Limited
Foshan Lison Machinery Co., Limited is a company focus on biscuit machine and packaging machine research, manufacture, selling and after-sales service.
Our product including: Biscuit production line from A to Z, Biscuit sandwiching machine with flow packing machine, Biscuit sandwiching machine with on-edge packaging machine, Biscuit sandwiching machine with rows multiplier, Chocolate depositing machine.
We had exported our products to Europe, America, Middle-East, Africa and Asia countries.
1.Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a biscuit sandwiching machine manufacturer in China.
2.Q: How is the payment?
A: We accept 40% T/T deposit before production and 60% T/T balance before shipment.
3.Q: How long is your guarantee time?
A: We have a guarantee period of 15 months from the date of shipment.
4.Q: What is the mini order quantity?
A: One set.
5.Q: What information does the quotation require?
A: --What kind of biscuit do you make? Pictures of your biscuit if you have.
--Which production capacity do you prefer?