1. Description: This machine can cut glass with high accuracy and high efficiency and can be easily operated Stepping Motor, CNC Control LCD The cutting table is made of plastic that can proof humidity. High Quality Axes insure the stability and accuracy. The ventilation system can move and fix the glass on the cutting table.
3. Working Range: Appliance Glass, Furniture Glass, Construction Glass, Insulated Glass, etc.
4. Other model and specification: Semi-automatic Glass Cutting Machine
CNC Automatic Glass Cutting Machine
5. Detailes information: Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be paid after confirming the order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods. Package: Each PC in wooden cases. Port of Loading: Qingdao, China Delivery Time: During 20 days after we receive your first payment
6. Contact information: Lisa Jiang Mobile: 008613964014791