Shenzhen Runkey Precision Technology Co.Ltd .,We are an industry and trade integration company integrating automation equipment parts, electronic equipment, precision machinery parts, modules and rapid manufacturing. we will always provide you with professional /reliable/high quality quotation and products with perfect services in time.
With rich experience of manufacturing, we aim to develop long term relationships with each and every one of our customers by delivering quality workmanship, on time and at a competitive cost. Through making customer satisfaction our top priority, we have been able to go from strength to strength.
Our friendly, efficient and professional service and the ability to meet tight delivery deadlines have helped us to build a large customer base, and enabled us to attract business from a wide area.
|No#||Equipment Name||Equipment Type||Quantity||Note|
|5||Numerical Control Lathe||PT-46||4||FANUC|
|6||Center Lathe||C616||2|| |
|7||Milling Machine||X5032||3|| |
|8||Wire Cutting||DE400||2|| |
|9||Grinding Machine||BSGS-4080||2|| |
|Designation||Working Range||Machining Accuracy|
|Turning||Max: Ø 460X1000mm|
Min: Ø 0.5X10mm
|OD Tolerance: ± 0.01(OD: Ø ≤50mm,Length: L≤100mm)|
|Hole Tolerance: ± 0.02(Aperture: Ø ≤50mm,Length: L≤50mm)|
|Roundness & Concentricity: 0.01~0.02( 3≤ Ø ≤50mm,L≤75mm)|
|Surface Roughness: Ra1.6~Ra3.2|
|Maximum Machining Range: 1200×2400×700mm|
Maximum Machining Weight:
|Hole Tolerance: ≤± 0.008 (Aperture: Ø 3~Ø 50mm)|
|Hole Roundness/Cylindricity: 0.008~0.02 (Aperture: Ø 3~Ø 50mm)|
|Hole Pitch/Edge Distance: ≤± 0.01 (Center Distance≤75mm)|
|Perpendicularity of Hole Axis: 0.008~0.02 (Hole Depth≤15mm)|
|Parallelism between Axis: 0.008~0.02 (Hole Depth≤15mm)|
|Surface Roughness: Ra0.8~Ra1.6|
|Circular Grinding||OD: Max Ø 200X750mm|
ID: Min Ø 5X10mm
|OD Tolerance: ≤ ± 0.01 (OD: Ø ≤50,L≤100)|
|ID Tolerance: ≤ ± 0.01 (Aperture: Ø ≤10,L≤25)|
|Roundness & Concentricity: 0.02 (3≤ Ø ≤50,L≤75)|
|Surface Roughness: Ra0.8~Ra1.6|
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory------- Incoming quality control ( IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production---In process quality control(IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after they are finished---- Final quality control(FQC)
5) Checking the goods after they are finished-----Outgoing quality control(OQC)
1) Design assistance and full engineering support .
2) Professional at OEM CNC parts .
3) Complete production lines for custom turning, milling, CNC machining sheet metal fabrication, stamping, bending, argon welding
and surface treatment.
4) Advanced machine tools, CAD/CAM programming software.
5) Prototype machining capabilities.
6) Strict quality control standards with a highly qualified inspection department .
7) Continually upgrading and advancing our equipment to remain competitive .
8) Small quality is also available.
Q: What do I need for offering a quote ?
A: Please offer us 2D or 3D drawings (with material, dimension, tolerance, surface treatment and other technical requirement etc.),quantity, application or samples.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ depends on our client's needs, besides,we welcome trial order before mass-production.
Q: What is the production cycle?
A: It varies a lot depending on product dimension,technical requirements and quantity. We always try to meet customers'
requirement by adjusting our workshop schedule.
Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A.: T/T, L/C, Escrow, paypal, western union, moneygram etc.
Q: Is it possible to know how is myproduct going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed products schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.