Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
CCS Copper Clad Strand Steel Wire for Overhead Cable
CE, UL, CCC
Aluminum Clad Steel
Copper Clad Steel Wire
Copper clad steel Wire is a composite wire consisting of a steel core clad or electroplated in copper. It has three different conductivities: 21%, 30% and 40% IACS, and two statuses: Annealed(A) and Hard drawn(H).
Special requirement on Conductivity and Tensile Strength can be satisfied!
Furthermore, we can supply silver plated and tinned Copper Clad Steel Wire.
Manufacturing Standard: ASTM B 869-96, ASTM B 452-93
Applications of Copper Clad Steel Wire
1. Lead wires of electronic components, semiconductor, resistor, capacitor, lamp, etc.
2. Communication cable and coaxial cable
3. Inner conductor of CATV drop wire and telephone drop wire
4. Conductor of computer LAN cable, field wire
5. Connectors for various electronic components
6. Trolly wire of power and signal cables
7. Trolly wire of electrical vehicle
8. Shield wire for electric cable
9. Ground wire
Model NO. 21A, 21HS; 30A, 30HS, 30EHS; 40A, 40HS, 40EHS Certification ISO9001, CE, UL Brand Hengtong Conductivity 21%Iacs-45%Iacs Diameter 0.10mm-4.0mm Trademark hengtong Transport Package Plastic Spool or Wooden Drum Specification ASTM B227, BS 4087, ASTM B452, ASTM B869 Origin China Jiangsu Changzhou HS Code 7217301000