Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Binzhou, Shandong, China
|Physical and Chemical Properties||1). Molecular formular: FeSO4.H2O|
2). Molecular formular: 169.9229
3). Melting point: 64°C
4). Boiling point: 330°C at 760 mmHg
5). Solubility: 1g/1.5ml soluble in water; Insoluble in ethanol.
|Applications|| 1) Used as a feed additive iron fortifier;|
2) In agriculture, used as pesticide, to prevent and control wheat smut, apple and pear scab, fruit rot disease. Used as a nutritional supplement, such as iron strong agent, fruit and vegetable chromogenic agent.
|Precautions||Do not breathe dust. Wear suitable protective clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention and show the label when possible. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.|
|Storage||Hygroscopic. Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not store above 24°C (75.2°F).|
|Physical and chemical properties:||1) Molecular formular: FeSO4·7H2O|
2) Molecular weight: 278.05
3) Appearance: green crystal
4) Relative density: 1.897
5) Solubility: ferrous sulphate heptahydrate is soluble in water, alomost insoluble in alcohol.
|Application and usage:||1) In animal husbandry as a feed addtive for iron fortifier.|
2) In agriculture, used as fertilizer. To prevent and control wheat smut, apple and pear scab, fruit rot disease. In horticulture, used to kill moss.
3) In industry, used as raw material for other industries.
4) Used for water treatment.
|Packing:||25/50/1000kgs net bag|
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us