Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
gloss c2s art paper/ art board paper
C2S Art Paper
100% high quality wood pulp
600*900mm, 700*1000mm, 787*1092mm, 880*1194mm or width >600mm in roll size, and any customized size.
Available for free
Glossy: 70±2% Matte: 20-28%
PE film wrapped, 4 angles protector, baled on strong wooden pallets.
18-22 tons per 20FT; 25 tons per 40FT
• 100% virgin pulp, High printing gloss, Smooth printing surface
• High brightness and gloss, Excellent brightness and smoothness, Good runnability
• Competitive stiffness and caliper , True color reproduction
• ISO 9001:2000,ISO14001:2004,SGS,FSC ARE ALL AVAILABLE.
Printing Magazine, Book, Catalogue, Poster, Annual report, Calendar, Brochure, Advertising post card, Certificate etc.
Wrapped with kraft paper, PE film wrapped, 4 angles protector, baled on strong wooden pallets
Golden Paper has 14 pulp and paper production lines with main products of copy paper, offset paper, art paper, ivory board, carbonless paper, color paper and LWC.
We have successfully developed some big brand customers such as METRO, WAL-MART, K-MART, ES-POWER and other large customers and distributors in many parts of the end supermarkets and printing factories in the world.
Why choose us:
• Fast reply for your inquiry intraday. No delay.
• Fast Shipment with good quality. No delay.
• Fast and positive attitude to solve any problem. No delay.
We cooperate with:
1.Are you factory or trading comapny?
We are factory located in Shandong province.
2.What is your business line?
We are specialized in office paper, printing & package paper and paper board.
Office paper: Copy paper/ color paper/ carbonless paper(NCR)/thermal paper
Printing paper:C2S art paper/ woodfree offset paper/light weight coated paper(LWC)
Package paper:C1S FBB(ivory board)/C2S art board/Duplex board with grey or white back
3.How can I get samples?
Free samples are available. Kindly provide Fedex/TNT/DHL/UPS etc account number.
4.How about delivery time?
Stock: about one week
5. Loading port: