Ceramic membrane unit
The application of ceramic filtration membrane is widely used in MBR (membrane bioreactor) system.
MBR is organically integrated by membrane separation process and biochemical system.
Compared with the traditional wastewater process, MBR has the many advantages.
Thereafter, the MBR processes are used in the areas of water reuse, urban sewage, industrial sewage, wastewater disposal, landfill leachate, drinking water purification etc.
Ceramic membrane unit pictures
Parameters of membrane unit
Note: the actual flux will change due to the different sewage.
|Frame materials||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304|
|Membrane dimension, mm||W150×H310×T4||W150×H510×T4|
|Membrane area, m2||3||30||50||100|
|Quantity of membrane, Pcs ||34||204||340||680|
|Confluence pipe diameter, mm||32||50||75||75|
|Weight (dry), kg||28||150||250||450|
Dimension of membrane unit - NM703
Dimension of membrane unit - NM705
Dimension of membrane unit - NM710
Layout principle of membrane unit
When the number of membrane unit is selected, the membrane tank should be designed to suit for the layout. The arrangement of the series of membrane carriers in the tank has great influence on the uniformity of gas supply and filtration between the components. In order to facilitate maintenance and management, the design of the membrane tank is in the direction of inlet and outlet water: it is recommended to use the diagonal direction for inlet and outlet water, and for multiple inlets and outlets.
Installation space between the membrane units: when installing MBR membrane units, the distance between membrane and tank wall is not less than 30cm, and the space between two membrane units is not less than 30cm.
Position design of membrane unit in membrane pool
The dimension of the membrane tank and the size of the upper opening part are determined according to the type and number of the membrane unit. The distance between membrane units should be set for easy mounting pipelines.
The design of water depth of membrane tank: the height of liquid surface of MBR should be higher than 50cm (0.5m) of top of membrane unit. The spacing between the membrane aeration pipe and the bottom of the tank is 15~25cm.
Design of MBR system
The MBR system consists of the following parts: (1) water yield system; (2) backwashing system; (3) aeration system; (4) emptying and overflow system; and (5) control system.
MBR system schematic diagrams
T1 - sludge flow transmitter
T2 - level transmitter
T3 - water pump pressure transmitter
T4 - water yield flow transmitter
T5 - cleaning flow transmitter
T6 - air flow transmitter
B1 - effluent pump
B2 - backwash pump
B3 - sludge reflux pump
B4 - sludge discharge pump
B5 - roots blower
Tank1 - citrate tank
Tank2 - sodium hypochlorite can
As the characteristic of high strength and corrosion resistance, ceramic filter can maintain membrane filtration performance. It can use aeration cleaning, backwashing, chemical backwashing and high pressure cleaning to regenerate flux.
(1) Aeration cleaning: because of the effective use of the structure of the air bubble and the rising water flow function, the sludge can be prevented from adhesion in the filtration with the least amount of air;
(2) Air and hydraulic backwashing: reduce the blockage (rise of the trans-membrane pressure)
(3) Chemical backwashing: the chemical resistance is excellent, and the membrane deterioration will not occur;
(4) High pressure cleaning: using high pressure water cleaning, can remove the firm attachment on the surface of the membrane.
The trans-membrane pressure (TMP) is defined as the difference between the inlet pressure and the outlet pressure, which is the force drive water through the membrane. Generally speaking, the trans-membrane pressure is also larger in the case of smaller pore size, higher flux and lower temperature. At the same time, when membrane fouling occurs, the trans-membrane pressure increases and the flux decreases, so the fouled membrane needs to be backwashed.
Trans-membrane pressure difference (TMP) = (vacuum gauge reading, positive) + (membrane tank liquid height - suction pump inlet height)
1. Sewage treatment (Petroleum sewage treatment, oily wastewater treatment, industrial sewage treatment, landfill leachate treatment, municipal sewage treatment, rural domestic sewage treatment, aquaculture wastewater treatment)
2. Upgrading and reconstruction of sewage treatment
3. Waste water recycling and reuse
4. Drinking water purification
5. Aquaculture water purification
6. Seawater desalination pretreatment
7. Fine separation of pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals
8. Filtration and purification of food processing