Check Valves Introduction
A check valve, clack valve, non-return valve or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction.
Check Valve's Fetures:
very small, simple, or inexpensive.
Check valve's Application
Check valves are often used with some types of pumps. Piston-driven and diaphragm pumps such as metering pumps and pumps for chromatography commonly use inlet and outlet ball check valves.
Product Details Show
why chose us
1. Imported Advanced Machineries manufacture high- performance products.
2. 20 years' experienced French R&D team provide the best designing
3. Offering the reasonable price, delivering on time , providing a 24-hour after-sales calling service
4. Diversified brass products, helps customer to carry out one-stop procurement
About our factory
Perfect Pre-sale and After-sale Service
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a trading and manufacturer company.
Q: Do you have standard products?
A: Yes, we have standard products. We also manufacture customized products by drawings or
samples.Customers give us drawings and specifications, and we will manufacture accordingly.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: We can accept Paypal or Western Union for trail order, and T/T 30% down payment, balance
to be paid before shipment. or L/C for normal order
Q: Can I get samples from your factory?
A: Yes, Samples can be provided.
Q: What is your advantages?
A: As a professional brass valve and brass fitting manufacturer,we have most advantages:
1. Made from high quality Brass.
2. Direct factory price.
3. ODM/OEM and customized services are welcome.
4. Punctuality delivery time.
5. Sample can be offered.
6. Accept small quantity order.
7. Easy to install.