High Grade Ceramic Abrasive Grains for Making Quality Grinding Wheel Mounted Points Bonded/Coated Abrasive Tools, Blue Ceramic Corundum Abrasive Grains (CA) with Longer Service Life and More Competitive Prices
Ceramic corundum abrasive grain is also called ceramic microcrystalline abrasive grain. Each of abrasive particles is composed of lots of sub-micron alumina ceramic crystals. Compared with conventional corundum abrasive grains, it has the characteristics of strong cutting ability and high grinding efficiency; It has good self-sharpening and great heat dissipation during grinding which can avoid burning workpieces; It has higher toughness and is able to continuously expose new cutting surfaces, and at same time, has good grinding stability and can improve the service life of grinding wheels.
It is mainly used for bonded/coated abrasive tools, deeply cutting, large feeding and forming grinding. In addition, compared with synthetic diamond and CBN, ceramic corundum abrasive have better versatility, which can be used for not only dry or wet grinding with water or oil cooling, but also for grinding black and non-ferrous metals, and effectively applied to grinding special materials such as stainless steel and heat-resistant alloy.
|Optional Particle Sizes|| |
|Product Category||Particle Size (Mesh)|
|CA-F (mainly used for Bonded Abrasives)||F16-F180, etc.|
|CA-P (mainly used for Coated Abrasives)||P16-P180, etc.|
|Special Specification can be customized according to customer's requirements.|| |
Main chemicial composition:
AL2O3: 94% - 96%
MgO: 0.7% - 1.6%
Other additives: 2.0% - 5.0%
Physical properties, for example, F60:
Density: 3.92g/cm3; Bulk density: 1.80 g/cm3
Crystal structure: fine alumina grains and flake grain structure
Kumthai Abrasives Co., Ltd., one of the best diamond abrasives suppliers in China, located in Zhengzhou, an important developing city along the "Belt and Road" and also a central city of China abrasives products and superhard material industry, have devoted themselves to the export business of Chinese diamond abrasives for many years. As an audited supplier in Made-in-China, Kumthai Abrasives has a complete and scientific production and quality management system, and better customer services. OEM, ODM and own Brand(KUMTHAI) can be provided according to customer's requirements.
1.With many years of export experiences and good reliability, we provide clients with stable product quality and professional technical advice.
2.OEM, ODM services and our own brand (KUMTHAI) are provided according to customers' requirements.
3. High quality single crystal diamonds from ZhongNan Company as the raw materials ensure the best quality of our products.
4. Management System Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 14000
5. Products with different grades and sizes can meet different market users' demand for different product quality and prices.
6. We guarantee that our products are good quality with competitive prices, and delivery in time.
7. Technical research and development strength: The company's employees have the relevant discipline background of abrasive grains and superhard materials, and know more about abrasives and grinding. They would like to provide better services for customers to meet their different needs. What's more, the company invites senior research experts from Zhengzhou Research Institute for Abrasives & Grinding Co., Ltd. and Henan University of Technology as product consultants, which can help to achieve in-depth product technical cooperation with customers and better matching demands, combined with China's industrial advantages.
1. Your inquiries will be replied in 24 working hours;
2. Free samples offered in certain quantity and delivered within 10 days;
3. Packing list, invoice and C.O. or other information you need can be provided at the top speed;
4. Any questions about products and technology will be answered sincerely and professionally.
5. Related products sourcing services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: Can you offer free samples for synthetic diamond powder?
A: Yes, free samples can be offered in certain quantity, but big samples and special products with charge.
Q2: Can I have a sample order for your products?
A: Yes, we welcome sample orders to test and check the quality.
Q3: What is your delivery time?
A: Sample order: Within 7 working days
Mass order: Within 25 days after 30% deposit received for conventional products. Negotiation for special products.
Q4: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T, D/P, L/C and so on.
Q5: Do you offer customized products according to customer's requirements?
A: Yes, OEM, ODM services and our own brand (KUMTHAI) are provided according to customers' requirements.
Q6: Are all your products on the website?
A: Not all the products on the website. For some related products or the sizes that are not included on the website, please make an inquiry separately.
How to Purchase the Products You Need?
1. Please tell us the specifications and uses of the products you need, and we will recommend the most suitable ones for you.
2. If you are satisfied with our solution, we would like to provide samples for testing at your request at any time.
3. If you are satisfied with the samples, please place orders with us.
4. Within 7 days after the confirmation, we will send your products by air or express delivery, and maybe the time is shorter.
5. For your special requirements, we will provide you with special service solution.